eGo-CC (NOT eGo-C) clearomizer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Atlanta, GA, USA
I've searched and have found several questions posted concerning the eGo-CC atomizer. But the replies usually turn to "bashing" (OK maybe only slightly negative and I was defensive) the old eGo-C. Someone will reply that they believe the OP was asking/has the newer eGo-CC. But the OPs original question never seems to be answered. Or at least that's what happened in most of the threads I found.

I'm still very new to vaping. I have an eGo-CC atomizer on an eGo Twist and, now, an eRoll set-up for work and stealth. These are the first and only devices I have tried.

It seems to me that the very short wick in the bottom of the atomizer would be beneficial when changing flavors (without cleaning first). Do y'all agree?

I like the tank not having a post going through the center. It makes filling the tank very easy. Again, do y'all agree?

Also, anyone have any comments on the (I think) new eGo-C PCC case?

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I think you're referring to the Joye CC with a Type A atomizer.... right? If so, then, yes I agree with all points. The only con I have is the weight when carrying away from home. I use Erolls then or a setup with a lighter weight BCC like the iSmoka. I also use the Eroll to test new juices. I don't fill a tank to do so... just drip right on the atomizer and stove pipe it. I like having two setups.. either the Joye CC or the Eroll.. that both use the same atty/head.

IamMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Atlanta, GA, USA
I think you're referring to the Joye CC with a Type A atomizer.... right? If so, then, yes I agree with all points. The only con I have is the weight when carrying away from home. I use Erolls then or a setup with a lighter weight BCC like the iSmoka. I also use the Eroll to test new juices. I don't fill a tank to do so... just drip right on the atomizer and stove pipe it. I like having two setups.. either the Joye CC or the Eroll.. that both use the same atty/head.

Thanks Pat,
Yeah that's the one. And I too use my eRoll for away from home. Anybody used the new eGo-C PCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread