Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Here are some more, but shipping will take a little while, they come from China, if you just want inexpensive throw away clearomizers.

$8.08 CE4 1.6mL Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (6-Pack) 6-pack - assorted colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

As for shopping for them...

This picture is of disposable clearomizers.
CE4-Clearomizer-500x500.jpg

This is rebuildable:
ce4changeable.jpg

Look at the ring at the bottom, disposables don't have the textured second ring but, rebuildable ones do. That should make it easier for you.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Here are some more, but shipping will take a little while, they come from China, if you just want inexpensive throw away clearomizers.

$8.08 CE4 1.6mL Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (6-Pack) 6-pack - assorted colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

CE4-Clearomizer-500x500.jpg

This is rebuildable:
ce4changeable.jpg

Look at the ring at the bottom, disposables don't have the textured second ring but, rebuildable ones do. That should make it easier for you.

Oh, this helped so so so much!! Actually I did order exactly what you show as costing 8.08 at FT. Then I was worried they may be bottom coil or something I have to get spare coils for......................
Your tip about the configuration at the bottom of the clearos helped immensely.
Blessings,
Pat

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
What are you using now, Patkid? It's no longer working for you?

Hi, R
Thank you for caring enough to ask me.
Herein lies the rub.
I started w/ a v2 kit. I am using the LMax clearos and various juices on the v2 batts. They work fine but they are pricey and the batts have to be charged in a couple hours.
so I read and read and then went to FT and ordered a 4 pack of eGo batts for like $4. something each. I wanted a set up like I am comfortable with. I can fill the LMax just fine. I ordered as I indicated in my above post and then panicked that the CE4 I ordered from FT may be bottom coil and harder to fill. or Worse yet that they would need new coils put in. I just don't see that well and I live alone. My neighbors are super but I am surely not going to ask them to fill clearomizers or change coils...............LOL.
I would welcome any advice or input.
Thanks, again.
Pat

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL

do you think these fill from the top or from the bottom?

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

do you think these fill from the top or from the bottom?

They fill from the top. Just unscrew the black tip, tilt the tank slightly and make sure you pour the liquid down the side. Avoid getting liquid into the middle.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
View attachment 239264

You won't be the first person here to use one of these, if you wish.
Also, there is a thread on this forum called "older folks and vaping" where they all help each other out, if you are interested.

That is so much nicer than the trumped up conglomeration I use now...................I ordered this.
thank you so very much!
It will be helpful with so many things.
Best,
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread