Ego Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatherport

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
Newport, RI, USA
www.cloud9smoking.com
Ahhhhhh...I am smoking my first EGo! I got the copper colored one w/ 3 batts. It was funny at first...the size and shape of it...odd,,,but I am warming up to it VERY quickly. And Randy at Route66Vapor.com....can I say enough good things about this company and it's customer service? I am going to try...separately, lol. The silver drip tip makes it look VERY classy. The quality of the finish is better than the 501...you can tell straight away. I like all the silver....since I am into silver...that's what I wear for jewelry. At first I felt sad about the non-led tip...but will probably be better for stealth smoking. Now if my juice gets here today from Mrs. T's I will no doubt be in a state I just canNOT handle, lol. :p

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
Glad ur loving your eGo, as most eGo owners do. Mine is in my siggy cuz I love her soo much!! The finish is DEF ++++ in my books. I've scratched mine on things you would think would scrape that nice finish off, but it doesn't. You'll really love the light being in the button over the tip after a week. Mainly because you can SEE when you are running the atty, also like you said it's kinda like stealth vaping. I find the light being in the button to be a whole lot better vs the tip. Takes away the assocation of a cigarette.

I took to the size of mine within a day, and when you see how long this battery lasts it'll make you appreciate the size even more. Great 3.7V standard PV. I've heard a lot of people compare it to 5V mods and say the vapor and TH are similar.

Congrats and keep on vapin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread