Status
Not open for further replies.

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
I really hate the USPS tracking system!

Got 2 packages of the gear that I ordered today. The other 2 are showing they are in my state and should be delivered tomorrow.

The eGO kit however is stuck in USPS limbo somewhere between Georgia and NJ. It was one of the first orders that was shipped and the tracking info hasn't changed since Monday night. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:mad::-x:grr::cry::censored:

Rin

Jul 27, 2010
MS, USA
well as you may know, sometimes it doesnt update until its in your mailbox lol. mine usually updates on time but every once in a while it doesnt. it will be 6 to 12 hours late on the tracking system sometimes

Yea, when I first got my 808 kit I was expecting it to be delivered to the door (our mailboxes are extremely small). Five hours after they crammed it into my tiny mailbox the page updates and I found out it's in my mailbox :( 101 degree heat for five hours in a tiny metal mailbox kinda ruins the juice flavor :facepalm:

Oh well, live and learn, and then ship FedEx :laugh:

(Is there a reason US suppliers only use USPS, btw?)

DenniZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Chicago
LoL, we all feel your pain!
I've been waiting on a package of mod parts for several days now. It pulled a Houdini for three days, but it finally updated to a town an hour away from me.
Finding something to distract you is going to be difficult, but it's better then watching a pot waiting for the water to boil.

♫ The wa-aiting is the hardest part ♫
-Dee

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US

Got 2 packages of the gear that I ordered today. The other 2 are showing they are in my state and should be delivered tomorrow.

The eGO kit however is stuck in USPS limbo somewhere between Georgia and NJ. It was one of the first orders that was shipped and the tracking info hasn't changed since Monday night. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:mad::-x:grr::cry::censored:

Don't worry about it. I made an order once where there was no update of it ever leaving the state it left from until it was at my door. It's probably just USPS being lame. :)

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com

At least they deliver to you :D They contantly deliver across the street, a totally different number clearly marked, and my neighbors are so used to it they just walk it over now :p

Rin

Jul 27, 2010
MS, USA
Cost! USPS priority mail (2-3 day) is like $5 for most orders. The same express shipping for fedex or UPS is probably twice or more that amount.

I'd still personally like the option, I'd pay the extra $5 or whatever for up-to-the-minute tracking updates and not having to worry about a package getting lost. Not to mention that where I live UPS/FedEx are on time, whereas USPS takes an extra day or two beyond the advertised delivery date.

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
Made 2 orders with the same vendor a day apart from each other. The vendor shipped both orders on the same day. The second order arrived in 2 days. The first order is still stuck in the USPS system in the vendors home state. So annoying. Got Vodka vape?

And the USPS wonders why they've lost business over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread