Status
Not open for further replies.

BethAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Over Yonder, Texas
www.facebook.com
darkhood...voltage and ohm's talk is way over my head...LOL....I just know when i order cartomizers and coil heads...i get 1.7 - 2 ohm ones. I think my 900 mah ego passthrough is 3.7 volts. Fury 83...no yellow or blue light. It glows red when it's charging and the light goes out when it's fully charged. Do ya'll know what else could be going on? Maybe could it be the charging cord that connects this battery to the computer is mess up or something?

BethAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Over Yonder, Texas
www.facebook.com
Voltage is too high. double the ohms and subtract 0.2 to get the ideal voltage.

Let me see if i get this right...Say my coil heads are 2.0 ohms...I double that and get 4 ohms...then i subtract 0.2 and this equals 3.8 volts? Is that how you calculate that?

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I mean the light on the button, I am guessing you are talking about the light on the bottom. In all the ego pass throughs I had, you could switch from regulated to unregulated, I am not sure how unregulated acts when used as a pass through. I always assumed you would just be vaping off the battery while it charged.

BethAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Over Yonder, Texas
www.facebook.com
I mean the light on the button, I am guessing you are talking about the light on the bottom. In all the ego pass throughs I had, you could switch from regulated to unregulated, I am not sure how unregulated acts when used as a pass through. I always assumed you would just be vaping off the battery while it charged.

Yes, i use it while it's charging. The button i push glows blue. I don't think this one is regulated.

JudeaB

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2012
Tasmania Australia
I find I occasionally get a burnt taste on both eGO and S.I. which go @ 3.7. When this happens I either switch to a VV, KGO or Vision, or activate the eGo for less time(that is depress the button). I think sometimes it is a ?sweeter or thicker EJuice. It doesn't seem related to the clearo's mainly CE4 from S.I. The burnt flavour is not retained either once the clearo is rinsed. Note u are still plugging your passthru into your computer - would recommend buying a USB power point plug as you could damage your computer. I have a 4 USB port plugged into power point. Cheers and enjoy your vapes.
B.t.w did u change your EJuice?

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
So could it be that when this is plugged into my computer it is getting too high voltage through the cord?...and maybe my charging cord is bad?....This just started happening? Or could it be the actual battery going crazy?

It should be vaping off the battery when plugged into the computer, blue would be regulated if it had two modes.

Maybe it's just shot?

BethAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Over Yonder, Texas
www.facebook.com
I find I occasionally get a burnt taste on both eGO and S.I. which go @ 3.7. When this happens I either switch to a VV, KGO or Vision, or activate the eGo for less time(that is depress the button). I think sometimes it is a ?sweeter or thicker EJuice. It doesn't seem related to the clearo's mainly CE4 from S.I. The burnt flavour is not retained either once the clearo is rinsed. Note u are still plugging your passthru into your computer - would recommend buying a USB power point plug as you could damage your computer. I have a 4 USB port plugged into power point. Cheers and enjoy your vapes.
B.t.w did u change your EJuice?

The last few months using the same ejuice from MBV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread