Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I've been reading all over the forum today--and it seems the general opinion is that the battery shouldn't really be charged/used while plugged into ones computer--GAH!! I got mine last week, and spent a day happily vapin' away with it plugged into my little Acer netbook. (no I didn't fry the netbook thank goodness)

I have a USB/AC wall adapter (for my Kindle Keyboard) that I plugged the Ego-t batt into, plugged it into the wall to charge...but ended up having to leave the house, so I unplugged it all and put it away. Then today I thought i'd plug it back into the wall while my Altsmoke BB batts are all charging, cuz i wanted to charge and vape--it seemed a twee warm, and the hit was unusually warm(hot almost) so I immediately unplugged it. Then I read here that all USB/AC chargers are not created equal (surprise!) and that my ego-t could possibly explode? GAH!!!

Ok, shwew. I have avoided disaster. (for now.) I am hunting around the net looking for a USB/AC wall charger that can charge the batt while I vape...is this the one I want? http://www.............com/chargers/190-usb-ac-wall-adapter.html is Vixen Vapors a good site to order from, or is there a better price on this thing elsewhere, if indeed it is the right thing?

Thanks for any help you can give this votage-challenged newbie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread