Ego T 1100mah battery light stays on

Status
Not open for further replies.

thc_cherry

Apr 23, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm a total noob when it comes to all the terminology so please bare with me. I was charging my ego-t 1100 last night and went to go smoke a fresh cart. I managed to get a slight hit before the light blinked and then stayed on. I've tried turning it off but it wouldn't budge. I couldn't take any hits off it after that and when I try, the light turns off. I let the battery drain overnight and checked this morning to see if I could turn it on or off (the light had died out so I assumed it was drained) but got no response from it. I hooked it back up to the charger for a few minutes but I kept my eye on it and saw that the light slowly came back on while charging and stayed on once I took it off the charger. The dwindled out again after I tried to take a hit so I've left it alone for now. Not sure what to do but please help!!!

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
eGo devices are for the most part cheap mass produced and essentially disposable. They are also very old tech, yours is what we vapers call 'broken'.
I suggest you replace it, ideally with something more modern.
I'm not good at reeling off brands and models, though I'm sure others will be along shortly who are.

QNCJQkD.gif

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread