Ego-t and 510-t atomizers... are they the same? do they perform the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZIO

Jan 18, 2012
COSTA RICA
I started vaping some months ago... the first kit I got was an e-health knock off:facepalm:... a terrible kit... then I got a joye 510. I decided to upgrade that into a 510-t and I realized throat hit and vapor production were better but flavor was diminished. A friend lent me an ego with some cartridges and I really liked how batteries looked and how they last charged... However, I discovered their atomizers were exactly the same my 510 kit has... And I missed vapor production and the throat hit I had in my 510-t. So I decided to buy an ego-t hoping it would have the 510 flavor, the 510-t vapor production and throat hit and the ego battery life. I received my ego-t some days ago and I really like it but I am feeling that flavor lost again... So... since 510 and ego atomizers are the same I started wondering if 510-t and ego-t atomizers are also the same!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

And if they are the same... What device could I get that gives me that mixture of flavor, battery life and vapor production?:confused:

Thanks everybody.

hi Ezio,

I also started vaping some months ago i brought my self, a E-Health :mad:, i was so excited when i went to buy it as i had been talking about it for such a long time, only to be devastated :( So a little over a month ago i brought my self an joytech EGO C and now i haven't had a smoke 16 days today :) im smoking 12mg nic juice, which i don't think was high enough for me but i live in aus and its illegal here, that's all i could find. i cant help you with your answers but i wish you all the best:toast:

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Ezio, You should take a hard look at some other options that are available. The first one being Cartomizers. They typically hold about the same liquid volume as your egot cartridges do but they will almost always have better flavor performance. The ones i like on an eGo sized battery are the 510 Boge2.0 ohm cartomizers. They have a long life, give good flavor and vapor. Cartomizers last about a week each if you use them correctly and keep them wet with liquid. They are about 7 bucks for a box of five. Once the performance of them is un acceptable you can throw them away or you can clean them for use as back up parts.
The other options are cartomizers like the large ce2 or the ce3 or the ce4+(aka stardust). They all would work with your eGo batteries and give you more liquid capacity without sacrificing flavor. I personally favor the large ce2 over the stardust, but there are many faithful stardust users too, It depends on what you personally like and there are many other great options available for you. You just have to be willing to give them a try. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Sounds like you are using standard resistance atomizers. You will find that almost every atty and carto out there can be gotten with two or three different resistance values.
    If you get a LR 510-T atomizer (1.5ohm) I promice you that it is a different experence. The eGo-T LR atomizer is 1.8ohms.
    Your SR T atomizers are all in the 2.5 - 3ohm range.

kyokahn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 19, 2010
    Costa Rica
    Man, I think you should consider Dripping, or tank cartos, with an eGo battery and regular and LR attys, and a drip tip you should do fine. I'm making big orders to bring some stuff, mostly to friends and family for now, and ordered many "trial" accessories, you might live just around the corner from me, and we could test these so it's not just my opinion.

Also, contact me (by PM or e-mail) if you need any help regarding standard devices and that kind of stuff, I've been vaping for quite a while so I might be of help... and we really need to get e-cigs going in this country before the health ministry takes action and we are left out with no backup :p

kyokahn

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 19, 2010
    Costa Rica
    And yes, 510-t and ego-t kits are the same, unless you get "type-b" atty and tank for the eGo-T, in which case you should get eGo-C, but still pretty much the same, although the changeable attys are quite some tech.

And for the trials I'll have: Clearomizer, Giant led clearomizers, some "Stardusts", ceramic cartos, Micromizers and Boge Cartos, so I guess we could test all of those. I think I'll have an additional V.V. battery as well with that order...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread