Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
No idea what TBC stands for... However, I am using a Riva "SE" daily with an eGo-T atomizer and the combo works well. Sometimes it is a little harsh, due to the atty I have not being able to keep up with my vaping syle. When that happens, a cover of the intake holes and a couple puffs on the thing without firing the batt and all is good. Defintely can tell the difference between the Riva batts and the eGos.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
should be fine, Addicted.

If they dont fire, clean the threads with alcohol, and wiggle the center post in the battery to raise it a bit.

but like i said... should work fine.

f6d60a8f.jpg

the litle flat circle. use a paper clip, or safety pin, or what have you. wiggle it a little. from all sides, and raise it up a hair.
I know thats not an SE in the pic. it doesnt matter. they all have that part.

Last edited:

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
should be fine, Addicted.

If they dont fire, clean the threads with alcohol, and wiggle the center post in the battery to raise it a bit.

but like i said... should work fine.

the litle flat circle. use a paper clip, or safety pin, or what have you. wiggle it a little. from all sides, and raise it up a hair.
I know thats not an SE in the pic. it doesnt matter. they all have that part.

Would that help my issue with 510 cartos not firing up on my new Riva? They tested ok on the 510 batt. I wonder if my other new *dead* Riva batt (button lights up but atty nor carto will fire up) would work if I did this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread