eGo-T Atomizer repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunkwontopen

Jul 24, 2011
Saginaw, MI
I think you can buy heating coil element, then you would more than likely push out the innards with a screwdriver handle small enough to fit in there. Then you would simply rerun the heating coil wire and soldier it onto the points. but its more of a headache to do this as opposed to alternatives; getting a new atty, or building one yourself. Cost/time wise, not included.

ashamancurtis

Jun 28, 2011
Orlando
yes, there is a video on youtube that shows how to remove the atomizer from the cone.

EGO-T Atomizer Disassembly - YouTube

also, this link may help:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ep-step-cleaning-maintenance-shaka-zuluf.html

while others may have their preferences for vaping tools, randomly telling someone who is looking for help on fixing their atomizer is less than helpful, bordering on arrogant. just because you have a personal preference for another vaping tool, does not automatically make you everything else worse.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
while others may have their preferences for vaping tools, randomly telling someone who is looking for help on fixing their atomizer is less than helpful, bordering on arrogant. just because you have a personal preference for another vaping tool, does not automatically make you everything else worse.

Thank you for saying this. I was also told to just get rid of my ego-t by someone, when asking for advice. I just ignored the post, but I would have liked to say something to his face.

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
I'm still trying to figure out a way to replace the heating coil, so far no luck but the search continues. I'm able to extend the life of my atomizers by taking the spike plate out and either cleaning or replacing the wick and cleaning the coil using the hot water/blow it out and dry burn method. But definitely want to find a way to replace burned out or broken heating coils as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread