Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Lol, I imagine so, even though he probably never owned one.
? Never owned an ego? It’s oossible I suppose. I’ve owned and thrown away dozens probably. I never counted. Most old vapers have. There was a time when they were the amazing new hotness and had everything else beat cold.
I’d forgotten the 3 flash thing entirely myself. Good memory, that. Or good googling. Makes little difference at the end of the day.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Lol, I imagine so, even though he probably never owned one.
I actually owned just one. It was a rebranded eGo Vision Spinner from Smokeless Image, called a Volt which I probably used for less than a month back in 2012.

I began vaping with Smokeless Image cigalikes. Got the eGo Volt soon after that because of the poor battery life of the cigalikes. Still disappointed with the battery life of the eGo after about a month, I moved up to an 18650 mech mod, and after another month to a Provari.

Sold plenty of plain eGos, Vision eGO Spinners and Joytech eGo Twists when I worked for a vape shop in 2014.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
I’m trying to use my eGo-T battery (I’m not sure which model) but it hits for one cartridge but when I use another cartridge, it flashes 3 times and no vapor is produced. Does anyone know what I can do?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could take suspect cart to the local B&M vape shop and ask them to look at it. Ask them to place the suspected "dead" cartridge on another mod and verify non functioning.

• Agree
Reactions: NealBJr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread