eGo-T battery not working with cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
3 flashes means short circuit or too low of resistance, sometimes it is caused by over tightening a delivery device smashing down the center pin.

Try unscrewing the topper/cartridge about 1/8th of a turn at a time, if that doesn't work, gently pry up the center pin with a toothpick or something small.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome.

"If the LED button starts to flash 3 or 4 times when you press it to vape (assuming your battery is charged) this indicates that the atomizer/tank is not connected properly or that the coil within is not working.

Where did you get the kit?
Ego batteries are "universal", but the topper/atomizer may be of many different types.
Can you tell us a bit about the system you are using?

Cheers
I

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Very gently wiggle and pry up the center pin on the ego-t using a pin or tiny screw driver. These are notorious for getting smashed down and not making contact with the topper. You likely just need to move it a fraction of an inch. On some atomizers, you can extend the center pin on those as well, but try the battery first. That usually works quickly to solve the not connecting problem.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, and welcome to ECF. You are getting good advice, so I will just note that if you continue to have problems, you can take it in to the place you bought it (if local) or even another Brick and Mortar vape store to see if you can get more help with the device.

Is this from right out of the gate, or did it happen slowly over time. It may be your threads are stripped, or the 510 connection on the battery like others have said. Try the solutions above but if all else fails, you can take it in for some real world help, and if it needs warrantying, you can do that also, but I believe some of the above strategies will work well for you.

Welcome to ECF.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread