EGO-T battery, what is your set up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
I really need some opinions here, I've been using EGO-T battery with BOGEs 2.0 LR cartos from Surevape. And I always vape 100% PG juice from Vapedudes. I've never had a problem 2 years ago with the old good batches of BOGEs, but then I've been having a lot of bad vapes for months already. I really want to know what kind of set up you guys have with the EGO-T or EGO battery.

Thanks guys!

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
I no likey cartos, I DO like my Mini Protank on my eGo's though, it's like they were made for each other...

I don't like cartomizers anymore myself, but I would use them, if I had no choice.

On my 1300 mAH eGo T's I use mini Davides. But black carto's can look very nice and sleek with a black battery or whatever matching color.

Ego + mini pro tank 2 = a happy kaiser.

I have a few ce4's that have juice in them but can't bring myself to use them after getting the protank2. I'm going to get a few more mini protanks and a bunch of atty's for them and keep the ce4's for emergencies.

++ on the MiniProTank.
Or, for like $6, you could try an EVOD to see if you might be happy with a bottom coil clearomizer before getting the MiniP.

Thanks for the help guys, can you guys tell me where I can get the mini protank 2 for the cheapest price including shipping? Thanks again.

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
I like the 1.8 or 2.2 in my eVods. Seems to give me the most vapor. Not very scientific but works for me.

thanks! currently they dont have the silver one in stock, I am going to order them from here:
Kanger eVod Bottom Coil eGo Clearomizer

FYI, same price ($5.99 for 1, if you buy 3+ you save a little money. Free shipping for all orders)
One question, how come some of the eVods have EVOD BCC written on them, and some don't?

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
eGo's (C's, T's, etc.) are my "backup" batteries (my main rig is on the left), and I run them all with Smoktek Pryex DCT V1 CartoTanks. Performance on the eGo's is dependant on the resistance of the carto in the tank, but as a backup and fail-safe? They are reliable and easy to get/maintain.

VVvsKt3.png

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
thanks! currently they dont have the silver one in stock, I am going to order them from here:
Kanger eVod Bottom Coil eGo Clearomizer

FYI, same price ($5.99 for 1, if you buy 3+ you save a little money. Free shipping for all orders)
One question, how come some of the eVods have EVOD BCC written on them, and some don't?

Free shipping is always good. :D

I'm not totally sure but I think the first ones released didn't have anything stamped on them. I have some that I am sure are original and some that I know aren't and neither have anything stamped on them.

Formosa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
NY
eGo's (C's, T's, etc.) are my "backup" batteries (my main rig is on the left), and I run them all with Smoktek Pryex DCT V1 CartoTanks. Performance on the eGo's is dependant on the resistance of the carto in the tank, but as a backup and fail-safe? They are reliable and easy to get/maintain.

VVvsKt3.png

:toast:
Free shipping is always good. :D

I'm not totally sure but I think the first ones released didn't have anything stamped on them. I have some that I am sure are original and some that I know aren't and neither have anything stamped on them.

I see... I was reading another thread about real vs fake Evods. Let me ask them there, I think I am getting the Evod and not the Protank2 because it's lighter, and it does look a bit better than the protank 2. thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread