eGo T Cartridge colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hey LF,

Kind of a stupid question but I'm gonna ask it anyway..

Any chance of getting different colors on the eGo T carts? It looks like everyone is kind of scrambling for these and I was just curious if you thought you might get some black ones in in the next couple of weeks or if I should just go ahead and get the blues for now.

Thanks!

**also looking for those 2.0 ohm Boge 510's as well!

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
Ya, when I said "black", I guess what I really meant was more of a "smoke" that I have seen on other vendor's sites. It looks a lot like a dark gray translucent cartridge.

Either way, I don't mind the blue too much, I just think i'd prefer a straight clear or near black a bit better to go with my black riva.

Thanks for the info guys and gals!

Stifle

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
San Diego, CA
I'm sure we will. Give it a couple weeks.

I think Blue looks good, with the blue light on my RIVA.

But I agree that a smoke, or white cart would look very nice.

The blue with the riva light is pretty sick. Just looking for a change up, but whatever colors you guys have I'm stocking up next week!

Thanks!

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Yup, and I'm just saying 'clear' - like the ones in the pic with the clear/blue ;) Transparent, and colorless - remember, some of us have other color batteries (or combined battery/cone combinations) such as the Red eGo - or titanium Riva - and the blue just well, doesn't look quite right. Yeah, looks fine/good with the black/steel, but... I'm a color-coder... (when you use as many at a time as I do, ya do what ya gotta do).

I do love these tho'! Really, I do!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I bought some today. Everything 10% off if ordered on-line.

Hi, Tankgirl. Shh... this is Liberty Flights' private subforum; they are actually paying for it. I know you're new, so let me just whisper in your ear: we're not supposed to mention/advertise other vendors here. It's OK to do so in the general forum, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread