ego-t / ego With "gigantomizer" v2 impressions / review

Status
Not open for further replies.

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Firstly, I've tried many mods and store bought pv systems, most of them fall into the "too big" or "not stealth" or "just doesn't do it category. I have been using my EGO-T the most, its not the "best" th or vapor producer, but for on the go, stealth ease of use, its the best for ME.

I have read these forums left and right for HOURS and seen some people that have had problems with the tank system. Some have leaking problems, and from what I see http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/244705-post-your-ego-t-tips-tricks-here.html these recommendations fix it. Some people comment that the th is not good or that the flavor is muted. I for one don't have these comments, but I'm always experimenting to find the (MY) perfect medium. So far (3+months) I don't have any problems with the EGO-T, but I'm grateful to have such amazing resources to fix it if I do.

I recently purchased the "Gigantomizer" v2 (3 window) from a vendor recommended on this forum. I have to say this **may be the best of both worlds. The unit holds 3ml of fluid and has the atty right by the mouth piece which gives it quite a punch. This isn't a lr atty, but imho it provides a nice th and a good amount of vapor, not to mention 3ml of fluid should last most people the whole day. My ONLY complaint is that it makes the unit fairly longer.

If anyone is tired of leaking problems, lack of th, or flavor issues, you might want to try one of these tanks before you abandon the platform. Hope this helps anyone that is searching for a portable, satisfying vape **imho The flavor is fantastic, the th is great, the vapor volume competes with analogs, and best of all people don't think i toted an entire chem lab with me :blink:

my current daily setup is:
2 ego 1100mha batteries
1 "Gigantomizer" v2 3ml
1 ego-t B atty / tank
50% Robacco 50% Morley 2 drops of menthol.

VAPE ON

- DIG

Last edited:

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
@MPage -

hope this is ok to do on the forum, here is the link to the vendor I ordered from.
Giantomizers

I have been using it with quite success. Its similar to the "pen cap" versions out there, but holds more. I'm sure that's their name for it, and it probably goes under many names. Let me know your experiences with it. Again, I have never had problems with the stock EGO-T "b" system, but this does offer a superior pv experience imho

-DIG

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
@MPage -

hope this is ok to do on the forum, here is the link to the vendor I ordered from.
Giantomizers

I have been using it with quite success. Its similar to the "pen cap" versions out there, but holds more. I'm sure that's their name for it, and it probably goes under many names. Let me know your experiences with it. Again, I have never had problems with the stock EGO-T "b" system, but this does offer a superior pv experience imho

-DIG

I ordered one at MVS for less than a reg atty so will be curious to try! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread