• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

eGo-T first impressions: this could be love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
OK, thanks to VMB for sending me her unwanted eGo-T parts:) Lady, you rock!

I do really, really like this! I have regular resistance attys, and they hit niiiiiicely on a regular eGo battery! I have some LR attys on order from the slow-boat-from-china company, Heavens Gifts, but just might splurge to get some LRs sooner.

I think the juice tastes GREAT, by the way. No "burnt" or "plastic" taste for me, at least not in my first go 'round w/the super brew of TC that Thomas mixed up for me. I have another atty here to load up...think I'll make that a peppermint hit, and see what I think.

Overall, first impressions are great. I really like the whistle-tip design. It's very comfortable. BTW, the little cap on the end pops off pretty easily with a coin or a knife, so no need for a syringe--unless you want to use one. Just pop off the bottom cap, fill 'er up and vape.

So far, I think it's deep like...could be love:p

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
My VG based juice gunks them up after a while (I run the LR atty for that liquid), but my cleaning system has worked almost flawlessly.

I run BWB (primarily PG) in the "standard" unit, and much to my surprise and delight.. it just keeps on chugging. Many, many weeks now.... no cleanings.. no maintenance..... it just keeps going.

As a side note, I also use the Riva "SE style" batteries with them.. for that extra little voltage "kick".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread