Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Pull the two little inserts out of the whistle-tip portion of your tank. - In fact, try it with a new tank or a freshly cleaned one. You can use a paperclip or a tooth pick or something similar and pop out those two little inserts by the hole in their centers. - I pull the inner one and replace the outer one when I'm done, but you should decide for yourself if you need to get rid of one or both for your desired result.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Flavor is definitely more subtle using these Ego T Tanks no matter how you look at it or how you mod you tank or Atty, it just isn't the same as using a regular, LR, HV 510 Atty. It surely has something to do with the design of the Atty I feel. If they would make a 3ml stainless steel tank and make the pin a bit bigger in width so it could take some more juice to the wick and heating element I think it would really help this system out a whole lot.

JackSam

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
NY USA
g3p this is exactly what i was talking about in the other thread. It's the build up on the coil, alcohol and vinegar won't dissolve this buildup it doesn't do anything to it, the liquid just isn't making contact directly with the coil.

If you rinse it out and do a dry burn until all smoke ceases then rinse it again your flavor will return. Just try let it cool off slightly when you feel it getting too warm. It's not the tank, or the juice or subtle flavor.

JWebb

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
St. Louis USA
Hey MWA102464, still waiting for the Provari that was mailed last Friday, may have to get a tank in the meantime, or should I wait for the factory to make the changes you are suggesting?

Flavor is definitely more subtle using these Ego T Tanks no matter how you look at it or how you mod you tank or Atty, it just isn't the same as using a regular, LR, HV 510 Atty. It surely has something to do with the design of the Atty I feel. If they would make a 3ml stainless steel tank and make the pin a bit bigger in width so it could take some more juice to the wick and heating element I think it would really help this system out a whole lot.

JackSam

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
NY USA
turn out the atty was bad. got a replacement from Vapure (only a week old) and all is good.

curious to hear how its working in a week.
it's pretty apparent on a ce2 because you can actually see the build up.
i don't see how the egot would be immune to it

FYI for me it's not isolated to my egot, a family member also has one and they both go through the same cycle before needing cleaning.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Same experience with mine, horrible drop in taste: comparable to cartridges or 2 week old cartomizer. I ordered an adapter so I could put it on my Provari, and crank the votls up. Still the same, just warmer. Mine is 2.8 ohm and doesn't really like being cranked up: starts burning fluid at around 4.2 volts.

Another POS to add to the pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread