Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlock97

Aug 6, 2012
englewood,ohio
hi im new to vaping just orderd my ego t type a tank starter kit 650 mah battery in stainless stell from litecigusa.net. i know the basics chatging filling juice etc. i orderd 2 10ml blueberry 24 mg pg based. and one watermellon 10ml 18mg pg based. im wondering im a half a pack smoker a day is 24mg too high. and the tanks that come with it are junk what are my other option. im not going to start dripping. also is a 650 mah too small. and i looked through alot of ecig websites and i chose litecig because of the price and it was actual joyetech brand. and any good ejuice websites big amounts like 30-60 ml cheap. thanks.:blush:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , lots of questions . 24 mg. may be a bit high for a half a pack a day . I started with 24 , but I was doing 2 packs a day of Camels . I now use 0 nic. but still vape , because I like it . A 650 mah battery may only last 4 or 5 hours , hopefully you have two of them . One to use , while the other is charging . Some people have good luck with the tanks , some don't . Those that don't usually end up using cart's or just atty's . As far as juice goes , it's very subjective . What I like , you might hate , and vice-versa . A lot of the vendors have sales all the time , so there are some good deals to be had . But just because it's cheap , doesn't mean it's any good . If you end up tossing it , it wasn't such a good deal at the cheap price . Better off sticking with the forum approved vendors . You may pay more for the juice , but will be happier in the long run .

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Hi, and welcome!
I am new myself, but already figured out that the flavors I thought I would like, well, not so much. I started with the Blu cartomizers. Then did some searching and found out I could refill them so I bought from one of the approved vendors (which I didn't know at the time, but was greatly relieved to see after I found this site) and got the 6 of the 6 ml sample size ones.

They package them in deals like that, and it saves a bit of money that way. I would rather not buy large amounts of ones I might throw away, so thought the small amount would give me a good idea of what I like. Glad I did too, I thought I wanted tobacco or coffee flavored, but they actually threw in another flavor - raspberry green tea - and I found out I like it best of all. Go figure. I like the stronger flavors, like the tobacco or coffee ones, in the morning and when I am wanting a cigarette. As the day progresses, I am using the fruity sweet ones. I seem to be changing flavors as fast as I am charging these stupid Blu batteries.

I am impatiently awaiting my next shipment - so I can decide if I can deal with the 510 I ordered before I knew better. I wish I had been here sooner, would have gotten an Ego twist. My first few weeks of ecigs were with no help from here, just flying solo with the Blu. Then I did some searching and found this wonderful site! So at least you seem to be doing things right the first time. I envy you your Ego!!

hrlw817

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2012
St. Charles, MO
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here, make sure to ask questions, read and learn! I have a eGo-c with the 650 mah battery and I can get close to 8 to 10 hours out of mine, even on those days I want to chain vape. The tanks on the eGo's aren't really too bad, they just take a little fiddling to get them to work decent. IMO, the eGo's aren't a bad PV to start out with, at least they are a nice step up from the gas station e-cigs.

pengers

Jul 31, 2012
NYC
A fellow Ego-T newbie! I'm just slightly over the week stretch and frankly speaking, I don't know what to tell you.

I have a 900 mah from SmokTech and ordered 24 mg juices. I'm not even a 1/2 PAD smoker and can tell you that 24 is what I need. I naturally smoke American Spirits which tend to hit hard and good. Now don't get too lost in my post because I need to change subjects. I used tanks to differ between a couple of juices at both 24 mg. To sum that experiences up, I ended up ordering 18 mg juice with a clearomizer. The tank cartridges leaked to the point where I was losing juice to these damn attys. The juices? I ran out of quick. I bought a clearomizer and some juice at 18 mg. In conclusion? I'm about to order from Heathersheavenlyvapes at 24 mg.

My lesson? The amount of fiddling around that you have to do with PVs is mandatory but a necessity. At the end of the day, it is an electronic. And with any electronic, you are going to have to do what you can to get the best out of it. Whether it be a laptop, a smartphone, or an e-cig. I have so much figuring out to do that it is kind of getting annoying. But what matters is that I want to get the heck away from cigarettes and I am willing to work to figure out what works for me.

Take your experiences as lessons. And don't get disheartened. You might find yourself ordering a lot of stuff in the beginning but you are going to hone in on the sweetspot. When it happens, it is freaking magical. It's only been a week (with a lot of problems) but I can smell things that I never appreciated before. And trust me, if you are a beer drinker, this is an amazing experience so early in this journey.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
As you're going with fruit flavors, the tank is probably best suited for now, as the clearomizers don't seem to get on too well with some fruits and cinnamon (cracks the clearo, lots of leaking) etc. What I would advise for flavors is to check out Rawr, Virgin Vapors, Heather's Heavenly Vapes and other ECF suppliers and order 18 mg sampler packs. Better than buying big loads of a juice that you find just isn't for you. When you figure out what you really like, then order bigger amounts. Cheaper in the long run than the shotgun approach for volume alone. Also if you find your current juice is too harsh, then request a smaller percentage of it or even 0 percent PG, 100% VG. The 650 is a good upgrade, you get 5-6 hours out of them. Let is know how you get on with it!

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
You're doing great - it can be a bit overwhelming, the main problem being that as fast as we try to keep up with the technology it keeps moving forward at the speed of lightning. And because it comes out so fast, it's not always an A+ in quality - I'm very confused on clearomizers - is the CE3 the best one? Is that the rebuildable one or is that the CE4, or something else altogether. Is the CE3 what they call a Stardust? Why do my clearos seem to leak into the battery screw in bit? You get the idea. There's some great juices out there, and they are economical, it's a personal fun quest to find out which one rings bells, and makes you suddenly hear angel music.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! you get the idea. <G>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread