Ego-T tank life expectany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceburger

Oct 5, 2011
Fitchburg, MA
Just wondering if anyone could let me know from their experience how long a stock ego-t Tank will last before it starts leaking out? Or, if the leak is normally caused by the atty? I had great luck with my ego-t for the first couple weeks of normal heavy use, then a couple tanks drained out over night.

This morning after cleaning the atty in PGA and letting it dry for a couple days, also using a fresh from the package tank, I've found that a full tank has drained out in about 1.5 hours of moderate use. There is no juice leaking externally but, there is no way I've vaped 1.2 mil of juice, so wondering how much leaking coule be going on, blew out the atty and there wasn't a "ton" that came out but some..... Just looking for others experiences with these tanks? Might I be better served just putting a LR carto on the ego battery and enjoying?

Thanks in advanced.

AshlarTaltos

Feb 22, 2012
Canada
I've only been using my Ego-T for a week or so, but I have refilled the tanks several times with no issues. Like mra1, I had a small amount of leaking using the rubber caps so I ended up switching to the hard plastic caps that came with the tanks... no problems so far! It's strange how much variance there is among tank system users re: leaking. I love my Ego-T and it works fabulously!

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
I can vape a ml of juice in an hour and a half without trying hard. I get huge clouds of vapor, boot to the throat hits, and near wood pleasure from taste. Been using the same tanks for 6 or 7 weeks....had occasional leakage and flooding, but cured that by pre-punching my soft caps with a 12-ga surgical needle. Been trying a Boge 2.0 carto for three days and just threw it in the trash....back to my 1.1 ml tanks.

Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance....I love it. Blow the atty out from the battery end into a paper towel until you get no more juice; then, wipe out the topside of the atty with a paper towel. Sock the tank back in, thump it a few times with middle finger to make juice bubbles, and then enjoy. If that doesn't get the performance back, the atty's shot.

Do the above procedure daily before going to bed and leave the tank out until you get back up. Every two or three days, switch attys and give the used one a good soak in grain alcohol. That's how mine keeps working and good luck with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread