eGo-T type B or Turbine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have tried the ego t type A but not the B. I did try the Turbine and when it worked it was much better than the ego t but mine only worked good for two days and then I had to fuss with it all the time to get it to work. I really like the looks and especially the tip is really comfortable. It doesn't seem to leak at all and like I said if it would have been consistent I would have bought more. This is my third attempt at trying to find a tank that works consistently but no luck. I tried the ego t, the Giantomizer and the Turbine and none worked for me.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Just make sure you get a genuine ego t type b (cignot is where I would go) I wanted to try a turbine just for kicks , but had a bad experience with gotvapes and wont deal with them. I bought their ego t atty and carts and it fried 2 of my brand new ago batteries. and they said i was SOL.

Same here...Cignot is the ONLY place I will ever buy anything for my ego-t type b

OwnedByAGrey

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Pennsylvania
Just make sure you get a genuine ego t type b (cignot is where I would go) I wanted to try a turbine just for kicks , but had a bad experience with gotvapes and wont deal with them. I bought their ego t atty and carts and it fried 2 of my brand new ago batteries. and they said i was SOL.

Yeah, I just had a bad experience with GotVapes, myself. Literally, maybe 10 minutes ago. I posted a thank you in the wrong forum while looking at the GotVapes forum to see if I could find a fix for the Turbine.

Got called a spammer and treated like ..... in the open forum without the person even bothering to ask me if I knew I'd posted in the wrong forum.

I was a first-time customer of theirs, and, ironically, had two other windows going, one of them theirs on which I'd filled my cart with about $75 of items to try. Dumped that cart right quick. I'll take my money elsewhere. I'm into vaping in order to stay off analogs, not niche market politics.

May decide to sell my Turbines to someone who wants to mod them or take them apart for parts. At this point, I don't care if I find a fix. The way I was treated, putting those things in my mouth right now would be akin to licking a dirty, very expensive sidewalk.

Sorry for the rant. I'm about in tears, here. Anyway ...

I appreciate the responses and will look at the eGo-T B tanks.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Anyone tried the new LR Type B tank atty? I like the Type B tank, but wish it hit harder.

Why does Cignot charge less for the LR? Is it not as good as the standard resistance tank?

I got two when they first came out. Love them and they do IMHO hit a bit harder than the regulars. As flavor is concerned, some juices kind of suffer due to the high voltage (I had watermelon and grape and the taste was not really there BUT, with my Black Jack Mild juice. It's pure vaping heaven.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Yeah, I just had a bad experience with GotVapes, myself. Literally, maybe 10 minutes ago. I posted a thank you in the wrong forum while looking at the GotVapes forum to see if I could find a fix for the Turbine.

Got called a spammer and treated like ..... in the open forum without the person even bothering to ask me if I knew I'd posted in the wrong forum.

I was a first-time customer of theirs, and, ironically, had two other windows going, one of them theirs on which I'd filled my cart with about $75 of items to try. Dumped that cart right quick. I'll take my money elsewhere. I'm into vaping in order to stay off analogs, not niche market politics.

May decide to sell my Turbines to someone who wants to mod them or take them apart for parts. At this point, I don't care if I find a fix. The way I was treated, putting those things in my mouth right now would be akin to licking a dirty, very expensive sidewalk.

Sorry for the rant. I'm about in tears, here. Anyway ...

I appreciate the responses and will look at the eGo-T B tanks.

You don't have to apologize for the bad experience that you had. It's totally understandable....

Bad customer service only serves the purpose of driving customers elsewhere. I always email the company before I purchase anything. Ask all sorts of questions and if I get a hint of irritation or whatever on their part than I'm not dealing with them. Plain and simple. I would rather pay a little more and get a quality product and good customer service any day.

Also, if you check out Cignot.com and the ego-t type b tanks. You won't be disappointed and you will be relieved in the customer service that you receive and actually be happy with your purchase for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread