eGo T vs. eGO Q, K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

labgramma

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Denver, CO
www.ccrengines.com
I'm wondering if the U, Q & K batteries being advertised as "eGo" are actually genuine, Smoktech eGo products? Does anyone know? I see more and more sites just stating eGo as if it's a generic term instead of an actual brand.

I bought some a few months ago, and while I like them for the colors, and not being slippery like the plain stainless steel, I'm fairly sure they aren't going to last as long as the "real" thing. I have a couple of batteries I bought nearly 2 years ago from Liberty Flights that, while weak and on their last legs, are still aliiiive!

I just want a good, genuine, 1000+ mAH eGo battery in a couple of colors (so I can tell which I charged last) at a good price. Is that too much to ask? :unsure:

Emily
Denver, CO

labgramma

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Denver, CO
www.ccrengines.com
Thanks everyone. I have some of the 1100 mAH patterned batts, and while they are good new, they're failing sooner than my good ol' Joye ones. BUT, I have a couple Joye variables and they're failing sooner too. I should clarify: they're getting weak sooner than I'm used to.

Unfortunately, finding non-variable, genuine Joye eGo T batts in 900+ mAH is getting harder and harder. If I can find some, at a good price, boy am I gonna stock up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread