eGo-T Vs Go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
[Imagining a Go-cart on a MaxX Fusion Mini battery is an amusing image.:D]

LOL! I was thinking that exact thing when I first heard about it - and I'm part lion and part chicken!

Oh, and on the voltage thing, it looks like Frank says his are 4.2v while Drew says his are 3.7v...

Last edited:

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
LOL! I was thinking that exact thing when I first heard about it - and I'm part lion and part chicken!

Oh, and on the voltage thing, it looks like Frank says his are 4.2v while Drew says his are 3.7v...

In that case they're probably 4.2v off the charger then quickly drop to 3.7v. Otherwise, they're reported to be 3.7v under load.

That's the case w/ 3.7v batteries in general.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Great thread about this great new product!

...I am confident that the Go-Go will be supported, at least by NHaler and CigEasy. NHaler is just so big and I know that CigEasy is committed (I was speaking with Frank just last night). And, because of its virtues, I am optimistic that other suppliers will jump on board.

Also, very shortly, CigEasy will be carrying Go-Go batt to Kr8 carto and Kr8 batt to Go-cart adapters, expanding its interchangeability considerably. [Imagining a Go-cart on a MaxX Fusion Mini battery is an amusing image.:D]

Wow! That is great news, since I have so many different batteries it will be great to have adapters for my Go-go!

And I should mention that I have completely stopped using my eGo-T and am really happy with the Go-go! The flavor is distinctly better than the eGo-T and above all there is practically no maintenance!!!!

Rachus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Indiana, USA
I've been using the eGo-t for about 4 weeks now. I have 2 and bought 2 extra for the wife, to try to get her off analogues -- her very first vaping experience has not been good, and possibly jaded against vaping unfortunately, although she currently is keeping at it...

I've only had 1 true leak personally, likely my own fault for some reason or another. She, on the other hand, canNOT use these without flooding the entire thing, mouthfuls of juice (no matter the viscosity), and juice dripping from the thing, into the battery. I dry them, clean them, fill them, test them, deliver them back to her...she just can't vape them apparently. I've turned her on to the technique (i.e. "think cigar", "think milkshake through a straw", "just into the mouth - then inhale", "press the button for a second, then put it to your mouth -- slow, 3 second draw...") - on and on. I've mixed and matched attys to batteries and again, I don't leak nor flood, she gullywashes em.

So....I'm considering (have been for myself too) trying this device.

One question while I'm thinking of it: Does anyone believe there will be a USB PT for these 1300 mAh ? ...just too peace of mind being able to hook up anywhere and charge/vape.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
So....I'm considering (have been for myself too) trying this device.

One question while I'm thinking of it: Does anyone believe there will be a USB PT for these 1300 mAh ? ...just too peace of mind being able to hook up anywhere and charge/vape.

Hi Rachus, I'm waiting for the latest personal update from Drew at NHaler (who is currently still in China) regarding the status of the G0-GO adapters and some other developments that have been in the works.

It has been to my understanding that these adapters should have been shipped earlier though with the Chinese New year many things have been pushed back. I have not yet seen the most current design which was originally customized to interchange specifically with KR808D-1 threading. This would mean that the GO-carts could fit with a standard KR808D-1 threaded 5v passthrough.
Nothing has been discussed as of current that there will be a stand alone USB PT for this specific model.

Estimated arrival time (last time I checked ) was to be in or around the first week of March. Again, I hoping to get official confirmation asap?

Both Frank from Cig Easy and Drew at NHaler will have these avaliable exclusively from their individual websites.

Rest assured that Drew's physical presence at factory will play out favorably to determine whether any additional modifications need to be implimented before he gives them his own stamp of approval! :thumb:

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I'm on my second week with the Go-go and I am completely satisfied with it! All my eGo-Ts are sitting in storage. The Go-go is providing the pleasure that I was expecting from the eGo-T.

greyrat,
How many Go-carts have you used in the last two weeks? I am curious to hear how much reuse others are getting from a single cart...etc. Also, In comparison what would you estimate you used with the tanks to get a good fresh flavorful vape? Also casulties in the way of burnt carts...etc.?

SSV2

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
SSV2,

I've stuck with one flavor since I got the Go-go, so I could see what happens to it over time. I ordered empty Go-carts so I could use the eLiquid I like. From the beginning to present, the flavor has remained constant and I am using one Go-cart for this. I have refilled it 4 times. I choose to refill when I do just to see if it is empty. The number of drops is around 45-55. The maintenance with the Go-go is very simple: use it, refill it.

On the other hand the maintenance with the eGo-T was much more involved. When I started using the eGo-T, the vapor was substantial just like the Go-go. But on the third refill, I started noticing a clogging effect. The vapor from a drag was starting to substantially reduce. Then I would remove the atomizer, blow on it trying to clear out the gunk. I didn't get a real improvement every time I did that, just slight. So I switched to a new eGo-T atomizer and got good response for about 3 or 4 refills and it started clogging too. During all this, the flavor was definitely not as good as it comes from cartomizers. I have 4 more eGo-T atomizers that I've put on the shelf because I know that they will behave the same as the two I've already dealt with.

I have 6 eGo batteries that are just lying around now, so it would be great if someone came up with a thread crossover adapter to hook the eGo batts to the Go-go thread.

I never dreamed the Go-go would be the answer, but I was tired of fooling with the eGo-T, so I gave it a try. I am so glad I did!

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
Greyrat - I could easily have written your last post here myself. Virtually the exact same scenario for me. I actually got pretty good at cleaning the T attys but I was getting a little discouraged with the decreasing performance duration after each cleaning. What used to last almost a full week of decent performance was getting down to about 3 days between cleanings...and that was stretching it.

And I also have a handful of 1000mah Ego batts laying around, almpost all brand new. Oh well, they'll sell if needed. As for the adapter, I guess a 510 adapter would work but it would likely leave you vaping the GoGo carto without the cone. This does seem to make some difference, at least in my experience. Actually I just tried it and since I have blocked off 2 of the cartos 4 holes for a firmer draw, I see that going cone-less is really almost the same.

BTW - I vaped a carto until I got to the first hit where it tasted like it really might be dry. I looked and it sure seemed dry. So I refilled and it took 75 drops.

Man I am loving not having to think about how I vape...just vaping.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
Greyrat - I could easily have written your last post here myself. Virtually the exact same scenario for me. I actually got pretty good at cleaning the T attys but I was getting a little discouraged with the decreasing performance duration after each cleaning. What used to last almost a full week of decent performance was getting down to about 3 days between cleanings...and that was stretching it.

And I also have a handful of 1000mah Ego batts laying around, almpost all brand new. Oh well, they'll sell if needed. As for the adapter, I guess a 510 adapter would work but it would likely leave you vaping the GoGo carto without the cone. This does seem to make some difference, at least in my experience. Actually I just tried it and since I have blocked off 2 of the cartos 4 holes for a firmer draw, I see that going cone-less is really almost the same.

BTW - I vaped a carto until I got to the first hit where it tasted like it really might be dry. I looked and it sure seemed dry. So I refilled and it took 75 drops.

Man I am loving not having to think about how I vape...just vaping.

les017, it's good to hear that I'm not alone! That last statement, "Man I am loving not having to think about how I vape...just vaping.", really sounds like me! We appear to really like the eGo-T concept but are tired of having to spend a lot of our time fooling with it to make it work. The main thing that jumped out at me with the eGo-T was that the flavor was reduced. Because a quick comparison using a cartomizer cleary reveals that.

ExMarbRed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Asotin, WA
greyrat,
I've been reading your posts with great interest. Between you and SSV2 I decided to take the plunge and ordered last night.

Funny story... I had a friend try my KR808D-1 (from cigeasy) and she wanted me to order her a PV since she liked mine after she had ordered one that she absolutely hated. (Not sure which brand, pretty sure it was a 501 shorty).

So I wanted to get her the best available. Started research here and saw yours and SSV2's posts and said maybe the GO-GO would be the way to go.

My plan was to order a GO-GO and then let her decide between my KR808D-1 and the GO-GO when it gets here (my kit is practically new and I'd give her a break on the cost). I really believe she's going to want the auto battery small form factor for her first PV. So I'd end up with a GO-GO fairly cheap after selling her my kit. Win-Win! Love those!

But then I thought.... hey, what if she decides to go for the GO-GO? Horrors!!! I mean I love my KR808D-1 but I really want to try the GO-GO. So I did the only thing any sane(?) vaper would do.... I ordered 2 GO-GO's just in case :)

Now I'm covered either way it goes. If she goes for the GO-GO I'll still have my beloved KR808... if she goes for the KR808 I'll have GO-GO spares up the ying-yang. :) Either way.... I'm hoping that my wife will join me soon in kicking the analog habit and the extra set can be hers.

Now comes the waiting game.... :(

Thanks again for sharing your experience with this unit. I'm sure I'll be happy with it... and thanks for convincing me to skip right over the whole ego-T thing. (That's the way I was leaning for my next pv).

Also SSV2.... thanks for your help with my order and I'm waiting patiently for your review of the GO-GO. :)

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
greyrat,
I've been reading your posts with great interest. Between you and SSV2 I decided to take the plunge and ordered last night.

Funny story... I had a friend try my KR808D-1 (from cigeasy) and she wanted me to order her a PV since she liked mine after she had ordered one that she absolutely hated. (Not sure which brand, pretty sure it was a 501 shorty).

So I wanted to get her the best available. Started research here and saw yours and SSV2's posts and said maybe the GO-GO would be the way to go.

My plan was to order a GO-GO and then let her decide between my KR808D-1 and the GO-GO when it gets here (my kit is practically new and I'd give her a break on the cost). I really believe she's going to want the auto battery small form factor for her first PV. So I'd end up with a GO-GO fairly cheap after selling her my kit. Win-Win! Love those!

But then I thought.... hey, what if she decides to go for the GO-GO? Horrors!!! I mean I love my KR808D-1 but I really want to try the GO-GO. So I did the only thing any sane(?) vaper would do.... I ordered 2 GO-GO's just in case :)

Now I'm covered either way it goes. If she goes for the GO-GO I'll still have my beloved KR808... if she goes for the KR808 I'll have GO-GO spares up the ying-yang. :) Either way.... I'm hoping that my wife will join me soon in kicking the analog habit and the extra set can be hers.

Now comes the waiting game.... :(

Thanks again for sharing your experience with this unit. I'm sure I'll be happy with it... and thanks for convincing me to skip right over the whole ego-T thing. (That's the way I was leaning for my next pv).

Also SSV2.... thanks for your help with my order and I'm waiting patiently for your review of the GO-GO. :)

ExMarbRed, I am pretty sure you are going to really like the Go-go! I do! I can't think of anything to dislike about mine. The only problem I've had was with the recharger. When a recharger is plugged into the PC, the battery light should blink a couple of times after it is screwed in. Mine didn't. So I screwed tighter and tighter until the light came on. SSV2 knows about this also. If that happens to you, just keep tightening it until the light comes on. He has some other methods if that doesn't work. Since this is so new, there are occasional adjustments that need to be made. I plan on getting another kit from CigEasy soon so that I will have 4 batteries.

Let me know which one you ended up with :)

Rachus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Indiana, USA
Hi Rachus, I'm waiting for the latest personal update from Drew at NHaler

Hey SSV2,

Thanks to yourself and greyrat for the always timely and useful info. Ordered a few minutes ago.

Just an observation here, seems the only reported issue thus far is the charger. Although we haven't had the masses on this unit yet to fully beta and find any little idiosyncrasies.

ExMarbRed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Asotin, WA
ExMarbRed, I am pretty sure you are going to really like the Go-go! I do! I can't think of anything to dislike about mine. The only problem I've had was with the recharger. When a recharger is plugged into the PC, the battery light should blink a couple of times after it is screwed in. Mine didn't. So I screwed tighter and tighter until the light came on. SSV2 knows about this also. If that happens to you, just keep tightening it until the light comes on. He has some other methods if that doesn't work. Since this is so new, there are occasional adjustments that need to be made. I plan on getting another kit from CigEasy soon so that I will have 4 batteries.

Let me know which one you ended up with :)

Yes, I've read about the issues some people are having with the battery to charger connection but thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a fairly simple fix to me. I'm hoping that I get to keep both of the ones I ordered, that way I'll be able to do some re-engineering on one of the chargers if I have trouble while still having a backup charger.

I was a computer/mechanical engineer in my last job and this kind of thing is what I enjoy most! :) Yes... true geek at heart.

Thanks again! I'll be sure to let you know which way the deal goes....

sandiego

Jan 6, 2011
Chicago, IL
I'm having trouble with the little stem on the Go-go also. I was told to pull the stem up to make the connection w/the charger. I thought it was a problem with the charger, but it's the stem on the battery that is the culprit. I don't feel comfortable at all with messing around with the stem. I'll probably break something. I'm going to send my Go-Go back to Nhaler but I'm a little afraid to order another one because it seems like several people (both from Nhaler and Cigeasy) are having this problem. I hope it gets resolved. It works well, but no one should have to use tweezers on a battery every time they go to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread