ego tank - mega type a/b - fluxomizers..help

Status
Not open for further replies.

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
Hello, still in learning curve. Dripping is nice at home but I'm really looking for something low maintenance for going out and I have an elderly mother who I'm test running through the bumps to give her something she won't get frustrated with...
I hear good and bad on all of these - and help would be appreciated.
I have Joye ego, boge lr cartos which I really love except I still need to add drops quite often...thanks!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
There are a couple of ways you can go.

• The easiest is to add the ego-t atomizers and eGo-T cart/tanks to your existing batteries.
JOYE eGo-T (eGo Tank) Atomizer
JOYE eGo-T 1.2ml Blank Cartridges

• You could try the smart carts they have at gotvapes.com, they turn your standard 510 atomizer into a tank system.
GotVapes SmartCart 2.0 - .9ml ClearTube Cart for 510 Atomizers [gotvapes-510smartcart1ml] - $4.99 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

• you could go all out and get the vapemate. It looks kooky, but I hear it's the best of all three.
Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Flamethrower24

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Singapore
I recommend the ego-t. Just got one myself and I really love it. No more dripping hassle every now and then, just take it from wherever you're keeping it and puff away as long as you want. The tank cart can carry around 2ml of liquid so it can last for very long. If the tank cart runs out of liquid, just replace it with your spare tank cart and you're good to go again. And one thing I like the most is there is no pollyfill or whatever stuffing in the cart, so no other taste (disgusting pollyfill burnt taste) but the flavor of your liquid

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
I keep hearing mix reviews from the vapemate but i really want to buy one just to try it. Money comes and goes, i might as well.

I've heard they're good as long as you buy some tubing to create a sort of hose that goes from the tip of the juice bottle to the bottom of the juice bottle. I've never tried one, but that's what I heard about them so far.

I'm glad you said something because I forgot to mention about the tubing. I guess you can buy it at aquarium/pet stores.

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
Rosa, thanks.. you are a really big help. All laid out clearly easy to see through the head spinning and links to boot! Wa-hoo! ::thumb:
The vapemate does look kooky but seems ideal, price not ideal - maybe later.
Smartcart - maybe? cost is low so wouldn't hurt to try..
I think I'll go the easy way and just try the ego-t...I've heard they can alter taste but hey we haven't had very good taste buds for years..
thanks again.

There are a couple of ways you can go.

• The easiest is to add the ego-t atomizers and eGo-T cart/tanks to your existing batteries.
JOYE eGo-T (eGo Tank) Atomizer
JOYE eGo-T 1.2ml Blank Cartridges

• You could try the smart carts they have at gotvapes.com, they turn your standard 510 atomizer into a tank system.
GotVapes SmartCart 2.0 - .9ml ClearTube Cart for 510 Atomizers [gotvapes-510smartcart1ml] - $4.99 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

• you could go all out and get the vapemate. It looks kooky, but I hear it's the best of all three.
Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Soonerfan

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
I recommend the ego-t. Just got one myself and I really love it. No more dripping hassle every now and then, just take it from wherever you're keeping it and puff away as long as you want. The tank cart can carry around 2ml of liquid so it can last for very long. If the tank cart runs out of liquid, just replace it with your spare tank cart and you're good to go again. And one thing I like the most is there is no pollyfill or whatever stuffing in the cart, so no other taste (disgusting pollyfill burnt taste) but the flavor of your liquid

I have the tank atomizers and carts so I can use my Ego as a tank but I sure can't get any where near 2 ml in the cartridge. Mine does not even hold 1 ml. Where are you getting your carts? My main complaint is that they require refilling so often. However, the flavor is great and they are very easy to refill. I just wish they held more juice so if you are getting 2 ml in your tank cartridges, I want to buy what you have!

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
I'll give my opinions on everything Rosa listed just for reference.

Ego tank: Absolute fail, horrible drop in taste, great vapor production. Even though mine is 2.8 ohm, it does not like being cranked over 4.5 volts before it starts to wick bad and burn fluid. You can taste the burn flavor real well, but the actual flavor in your juice is horribly diminished.

Fluxomizers: Re-branded Ce2R4s from Microcig. I order some clears when they first released their website. All broke in a few days. Ordered some metal cased ones and they lasted quite well. They have the best flavor and TH of anything I have tried apart from dripping on 306s ---- WHEN THEY WORK RIGHT--- The only ones I buy now are replacements for my MAP tank, and they work well there to give me 5ml capacity tank.

Smart carts I have coming from Clouds of Vapor. I'll post back when they get here.

Vapemate I bought because Rosa told me to buy it. I have sucked more juice into my mouth in the 4 days it has been here then I have over my entire vaping career. Dave is sending me some tubes for the bottles that I hope will make it better. It is Fantastic when you get the squeeze just right but the most misserable experience I have ever had when you suck in over a mil of just straight into your mouth through a drip tip. I'm practicing this weekend with it more, as I paid over 60 bucks for it and I don't want to give up.

In the end, I would say if your looking for capacity: Get either a MAP tank or a Mini MAP tank or a Stormy tank. Also use the condom method or a syringe for filling your cartos as they hold way more that way then trying to drip fill them. The syringe is a little more troublesome, but you can fill a cart from the bottom of the polyfill.

I feel your pain when it comes to capacity. I vape over 6ml a day, and really don't have time to stop all the time and refill. It's why I keep trying all this new stuff.

Flamethrower24

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Singapore
Sorry my bad. I said around 2ml was based on my estimation. I've checked the actual amount the tank cart can carry and it's 1.1ml. For me it's still quite a lot, and I can just easily replace t carts with my backup t carts. I used to direct drip and used carts before, and now that I've changed to tank, is way of a big change for me. Definitely changed my vaping experience

rtbrjason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Penfield, NY (Rochester area)
I too am looking for an easier, lower maintenance solution. I just placed an order for the LR ego-T attys with some compatible tanks. I'm hoping this works out alright as my only real issue now is having to drop juice onto the filler material every 10 puffs or so.. This seems to be the case with my JOYE 510 and Riva 510.

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
I hear ya...I finally decided to just go ahead and order the tanks, and prob going to get a fluxomizer (or what ever its called) just to check it all out...until the next phase of growth - LOL!
I currently use the boge lr cartos...me and attys just don't get along. Well except one it likes me I took the bridge out and use it to drip at home. I say isn't it funny dropping some juice seems like a hassle, but getting out a cig and finding fire never bothered us??

Last edited:

rtbrjason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Penfield, NY (Rochester area)
I'm still fairly new and haven't even tried a cartomizer yet and I don't know what a fluxomizer is yet either. I've got a Joye 510 and Riva 510 and just discovered LR atomizers. I'm liking the vapor output and I don't mind topping off every 10 puffs at home, but I'd like to be able to take it out for an evening without having to screw around with too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread