• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ego tank users fall in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Singapore
I guess it's time for you to pop over to YouTube, and take a look at dry-burning your attys. Please do not press the power on for too long, or you will end up woth an atty that gives you a burnt taste. Suggest you practice with your worst one first...

Your cleaning schedule is shortened as the time of usage increases... too much is stuck to the coil.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
Dear all,

Have 8 extra packets of the title mention item for sale @ SGD$3.00 per pack(5 carts in a pack).

Item picture below, lower left if u miss the title..
Joye%20eGo%20T%20Type%20B%20Empty%20Carts.jpg

Pls PM me if keen.

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
received my ego-t tank atty n carts ytd. tried them out n voila~ got a disgusting burning taste.
after much reading thru other threads and stuff, i figured out the best way is to first remove the middle piece of the carts at the top and second by removing the 'hanging chad' piece at the bottom.
(hanging chad refers to the tiny plastic which is stuck to ur bottom cap on the inside after u pierce thru it.)

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
You gonna blow out the primer before 1st use lehx...

Got blow boh??

After blowing out the primer, put ur cart in..Take a few long drags without inhaling.. This is to get the liquid into the wick..

Oh ya forgot to mention i did that. lol. it was precisely i did that then use then realise got burnt taste. Thats y i did the following things mentioned above then a lot better. hehe. maybe i shuld redo this..

For eGo-T tank users with burnt taste:
After receiving ur atty and the cartridges,
1. blow the primer out by taking a tissue and cover the battery end of the atty (the wider end) then blow hard thru the cartridge end (the narrower end). U should notice there are some stuff at the wider end so use a cotton bud to clean it up. (give say 10-20 hard blows but depends on the situation whether there still primer after blowing first 10 times)
2. Put ur cart in, empty, to pierce the hole. it will take a bit of force to pop it in. (align first see Step 8.)
3. take out the cartridge and you should see a hole at the bottom already. Remove that cap with the hole and try to remove the piece of plastic that is left hanging on the inside of the cap.
4. Use a pin or something similar (i use my iPhone sim card tray pin) to pop open the top part of the cart where u put ur mouth to.
5. Look inside and should see another piece with the small hole as well. Use the pin and remove that then pop the first part which u removed earlier back into the hole. The whole purpose to remove the inner piece is to create better air flow.
6. Drip your fav juice into the cartridge through the bottom and cover the cap back.
7. Drip 1 or 2 drop of the same juice directly into ur atty (direct center) after connecting it to the battery
8. Hold your cartridge and u should see that there is two parallel side and two rounded side. Inside ur atty, there is a metal plate which is of the same shape. Match the cartridge of the same side then put ur cartridge into the atty.
9. Hold ur pv and without firing up and take a few long drags so that the wick pulls ur juice properly.
10. Finally, VAPE! lol...
I hope this helps as it worked for me. (no leaking problem for me though so i dunno hehe)
Vape on~

Last edited:

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I wrote a tips and tricks list similar to r3kka's post :). See the link in my sig, it add some things but r3kka hit most of the key things to do. Its not so much as "steps" but an if you have issues these are the things you can do to fix it. :)

You guys see the thread about the upcoming Joye Ego-C? Possibly fixes most of the Ego-T issues - maybe.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
@MC28 eh i rephrase my post ler. should be for user with burnt taste.
@sliq edit my post ler. i did all that steps cuz i experienced burnt taste tts y. sry for the confusion.

just sharing my experience and did what others did looking thru some other threads so i just combined everything here. >.<

+1 for effort... :D

I've been enjoying my eGo-T... Be sure to not spin the tank around that can wallow the hole... it will invariably leak after multiple fills... when that happens I switch the cap and bam new life for an old tank.

Silicone caps btw for replacements. Pierced and filled with the juice syringe, these are pretty boss.

Also anxious to see this eGo-C.... :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread