• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ego tank users fall in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

character

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
philippines
Hmmmm.... @zeroi thank you for helping me know where to put my ecig experience on a better start
@flamethrower Thank you for giving advice for a better vaping experience
, @all members dont be afraid to ask questions just like what i heard from the last meet-up it is the best thing to stop smoking analogs ( never thought i can stop) 

rko

Feb 19, 2011
sg
update after 3weeks or so.
Threw away 2 tanks liao. Might be phsyocological, but i find they start to leak after using for a week or 2. But i wonder if its due to back pressure causing flooding in the atomizer.

I think i killed one atomizer too. Used to wonder what ppl say about buring taste, finally knew. Saw online someone using isoprol alcohol to clean the atties. Bought one from guardian to try too and after cleaning, OMG...... So horrid the sensation. But i tried to run a few tanks through and now its much better. will continue to monitor.

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
My method is to vape till cart is dry, continue for a few puffs till abit of burn taste..Then blow atty from battery end with a piece of tissue sticking into the wicking end to clear the excess juice, refill cart till about 70% den just vape away..

After cleaning with IPA, the 1st few puffs will contain IPA as well..Just blow out the vapor..Will be better once wick is saturated with juice.

crevenew

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Arizona
Just to add that am using the Ego-Tank atty on a 650mAh Ego Std battery and no leaks so far.
Previously, encountered leaks on Ego Std and Ego-T (1000 mAh) batteries.
After refilling with syringe and and loosely tightening the atty to batt, leaks stopped.
Tua - that was good input! I use 1000mah batts and always have leaking. Never thought it could be the battery.

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
Have you tried the tanks with the silicone caps? I got a couple in a trade and I love them. Seem to be less leaky:vapor:
RIMP:evil:

Hi Rimp!!! gosh havent fonted with you in quite some time - how have you been?
No - I have not tried the silicon caps - who sells them ( and not 7.00 for 5 - cant believe the markup on 1c plastic units - oy vei )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread