The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eGo Twist 1000mah vs Vision Spinner 1300mah

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by the.quiet.rider, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. the.quiet.rider

the.quiet.rider Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Sheffield Lake
    This is simply my opinion based on my experience between these two models. This is an effort to help keep others from making the same mistake I did. When originally deciding between the two, I chose the Vision Spinner 1300mah because I am a moderate-heavy vapor and I figured the extra time between charges would defer the fact that Joyetech (who makes the eGo Twist) is more reputable overall than Vision. So, when I first received my Spinner, I loved it. The battery lasted me about 80% of my day before needing recharged. Thankfully, I still had a couple kGo batteries to back me up. The variable voltage was nice since I use an array of atomizers with different resistances. Then, a very fortunate thing happened: I dropped it on the floor. It was only from about 2 feet and it fell on to a thick carpet. From this moment on, it quit working. Why was this a fortunate thing, you ask?? It led me to my next purchase. I found a great shop near me (ecig emporium in Elyria, OH), and they carry the eGo Twists. So, I purchased the 1000mah version. Now I see the true difference. Even lacking 300mah, it lasts me BEYOND a full day. The voltage is stronger, even at the same respective settings as I had my Spinner at. It's not anything DIFFERENT than the Spinner was, it just performs as the Spinner SHOULD HAVE. Long story short, if ANYBODY wants my opinion, here it is: Spend the extra couple bucks, go with the eGo Twist, and thank me later!!

2. spider362

spider362 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    Does the eGo Twist have a click switch with fixed voltages or is it infinitely variable like the Vision Spinner is?

3. Tibby

Tibby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    Like the Spinner minus the knurled dial. The twist has a smooth dial and is a little skinier than the Spinner.

4. Tibby

Tibby Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2012
    Oakley, Ca.
    My Spinner works good. Although, the metal button housing came off on me in my pocket one exposing it's guts. I pushed it back on and it never came off again but it is slightly crooked.

5. MacSabbath

MacSabbath Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Scotland
    I have a 1300mah vision spinner and it lasts almost exactly 9 hours with heavy vaping on a full charge (I was thinking it should last more like 13 hours). How long does the 1000mah ego twist last? Pretty disappointing if there is a big difference but your times for how long they last and opinions on the voltage seem to be arbitrary without any concrete numbers to back them up.

6. sacricide

sacricide Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    sacramento
    im starting to think that the vision model must have a low quality battery because there should be no excuse for it to be less than the 1100mah ego. which is looking like it may be equal or less to the 1100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.