Status
Not open for further replies.

CowbellDrummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Lawton, Oklahoma
www.killerliquid.com
So I got the Ego-C Twist with the Mini Vivi Nova tank. This this thing rocks!
I switch over from a 901. 901 is great to drip to test flavors, and put the favorites in the tank, so I'll be keeping it handy.
However - Battery life is excellent with the 1100 mah. My friend has the 900 mah, and that dumb thing lasts forever also!!!
More than satisfied with the Mini Vivi Nova. It's simple to refill, never leaks, and delivers an incredible flavor.
I have not gotten one dry hit from this yet.

I can literally chain smoke the entire 2.0ML down to nothing at one sitting if I wanted.
Sure, that would take some time, but this setup is very nice and it wouldn't even faze it. :)

TOTAL adjustable voltage on the Twist is very nice. Ranging from 3.2 - 4.8
Currently using 3.6V on 2.4 Ohm. Seems like I get a really nice "true" flavor at 3.6V.

100% VG runs like a champ no problem!!!!!!
I'm outta here ~~~ ***Blowing CLOUDS***

Jellyfish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Philly Burbs
Yea, I've been through a few things so far and the Twist and Mini Vivi Nova seems to be a winning combo. I've moved on to other stuff but these are always available as backups. In fact, they work so well together and are so hassle free that I've included them in the kits that I'm giving out for Christmas to two people.

CowbellDrummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Lawton, Oklahoma
www.killerliquid.com
You know for someone who wants to quit smoking cigarettes without any hassels - these things are awesome.
I think I'm going to be sending one to my sister for Christmas as well. I just got her the 901 style, and I think this will be an extremely nice upgrade for her.
In the near future, I think I might add the Spinner.
It seems as though the Vision Spinner 1300 is getting some even better reviews.
I really don't think I NEED it...but it looks pretty awesome.
Who knows, maybe I'll buy it and love it, and send the twist to my sister as her present. HA!

CowbellDrummer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Lawton, Oklahoma
www.killerliquid.com
Here's a pic. Haven't tried the stardust, so I'll let someone else reply on that.
However, I really do love the look, vapor, and quality for the money.
Resampled_2012-12-17_23-01-16_664.jpg

alank

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Southeast New York
Nice setup, I have a mini on order. I was impressed with the 2.5 Vivi Nova, I ordered the mini. I like to maintain a low profile so I keep using my 650 twist with a kanger T2. Your picture helps me feel confident the combination will at least look good.
I am planning on using the combo at 1.8 ohms and 3.3 volts.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Yeah my sweet spot on a 2.4 nova with a twist is usually around 4.2v, anything less is just to weak of a hit. Also a lot of the 2.4ohm nova heads actually read out at 2.5-2.8ohms from my experience.

Yep, my two 2.4 heads are showing up as 2.6 and 2.7 ohms. I'm also liking my mini and regular Vivi Novas at 4.2 volts on both the Twist and Zmax.

alank

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Southeast New York
Anyone notice a difference between the mini nova and the regular 3.5ml nova on their twist? For some reason I like the 3.5 nova better. Seems to get a better throat hit for some reason. The mini just feels like I'm sucking so much air.
The mini also is a PITA to fill compared to the 3.5 or a Kanger T2.
I agree there is a big diference in the draw, the mini seems to work better when it is full. I own em now so I will continue to see if there are some adjustments that could improve the situation with the mini. The 3.5 operates beautifully but I mostly use it with the 18650 mod I have.

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yes. Yes it is quite a PITA to fill. That in addition to the crappy performance is why its sitting on my desk alone and lonely. Haha. Eh. At least I can use the heads on my 3.5ml. I'm going to try a Kanger T3 soon. I've seen nothing but good things about them.

If ya figure anything out on the mini, let us know and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread