Ego Twists on sale 20$ @ Vaporbeast.com Free shipping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
These are not joyetech batteries. Plus they ony come with a 30 day warranty. Spend the extra few dollars and get a joyetech. Altsmoke sells the 1000mah for $25.99 and there is a 10% off coupon, FIRSTORDER, so they are only $23. The 650mah is $22.99 plus the 10% off. You get a 14 day money back guarantee and a 6 month warranty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
These are not joyetech batteries. Plus they ony come with a 30 day warranty. Spend the extra few dollars and get a joyetech. Altsmoke sells the 1000mah for $25.99 and there is a 10% off coupon, FIRSTORDER, so they are only $23. The 650mah is $22.99 plus the 10% off. You get a 14 day money back guarantee and a 6 month warranty

That code is invalid.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
That code is invalid.

It works. You have to register first, then put your items in the cart. If you don't register, it wont work since it is a one time only coupon. They also have a coupon I'd you "like" their Facebook page, but again, you have to register to use it.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Wow, fake twist batteries already, let the guessing games begin.

Remember, joyetech only makes 650 and 1000mah, not 900mah. It even says on their site it's distributed by "lots technology"

You can't really go by the joyetech website either for authorized distributors. It's not up to date. You kinda have to know what to look for.

Neon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Earth
Remember, joyetech only makes 650 and 1000mah, not 900mah. It even says on their site it's distributed by "lots technology"

You can't really go by the joyetech website either for authorized distributors. It's not up to date. You kinda have to know what to look for.

FYI, Joyetech does offer the twist in 650, 900 and 1000 mah. But this is the first knockoff I've seen since its release.

Neon

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida

I agree Mroutlaw.
I don't trust a site that tries to pass off a clone as the real deal.
Spend the extra couple of $ and get the real item from a vendor that isn't trying to put one over on you.

Edit: it was brought to my attention that this vendor DOES specify that this is not a Joytech product and lists "LOTS Technology" as the supplier. So he is NOT trying to pass this off as a Joytech eGo-C Twist.

Last edited:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
FYI, Joyetech does offer the twist in 650, 900 and 1000 mah. But this is the first knockoff I've seen since its release.

Neon

Yes, you are right, I just saw that. I haven't seen any of the vendors sell it though, have you?

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I agree Mroutlaw.
I don't trust a site that tries to pass off a clone as the real deal.
Spend the extra couple of $ and get the real item from a vendor that isn't trying to put one over on you.

I wouldn't say they are trying to pass it off as the real deal since they are saying where it comes from. My point is, spend $2-$3 more for the extra warranty piece of mind. We all know the quality control in china is horrible, so you should try and protect yourself. Too many of these devices die after a month or two, so why not buy a twist that will replaced within the first 3-6months.

Last edited:

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I wouldn't say they are trying to pass it off as the real deal since they are saying where it comes from. My point is, spend $2-$3 more for the extra warranty piece of mind. We all know the quality control in china is horrible, so you should try and protect yourself. Too many of these devices die after a month or two, so why not buy from a vendor that will replace it within the first 3-6months.

I checked out their site and you are right that the do list the supplier as "LOTS Technology" and not Joytech.

I do think though that having the PV titled as "Ego Twist" is deceptive as most won't really know that an Ego Twist is a knockoff of the Joytech eGo-C Twist.

I wish that they named it something a little less confusing like some of the various Lava Tube style makers have so that it is really clear what you are buying. For example their "lava tube" type PV is titled a "Vector Variable Volt". This makes it verry clear that it is not a "Lava Tube".

I don't blame the vendor for this though as it is apparently the supplier that has chosen this naming practice. I also applaud the vendor for making the fact that these are not Joytech in the parts decription. Seeing that this vendor does put that distinction on his website to try to make it more clear what you are buying, I wouldn't hesitate to try ording something from him.

Last edited:

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: unregistered supplier associate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread