eGo USB Battery Wiring Diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening forum goers,

I've been working on a mod the last few days, my first one to be precise. I had Trog's SD Keyring Mod, loved it, and then the auto switch in it got gummed up. I decided I liked the way the eGo had the USB charging/passthrough and the safety switch, and I had one extra laying around, so the only logical path was to fuse the two together in an adorable, functional, customized device.

I've gotten it all ready to wire up, but the issue I'm having (and the reason for the post) is that when I took apart both devices, both had a wire soldered to the tube. I want to wire this right without burning something up, so if anyone can direct me/explain to me the way the USB eGos are wired up, from battery, atty connector, button board, and usb charger, I would be grateful. I do know what I am doing to an extent, but I can't find a wiring diagram/schematic for anything on the eGos anywhere, and want my first mod to be a success.

Thanks a bunch, and once it's done, ill post some pictures. I think it's absolutely cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread