eGo-v v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro213

Jul 23, 2013
Gallatin, TN, USA
I just got the ego v v3 from gotvapes.com. I have been trying to get this from them for a while now that is here and I've had a day or so to acclimate, here are my thoughts.

The variable wattage is almost spot on. and I have not had any of the button sticking issues that the v2 was known for. just like every other SLB products that I have owned, the satin finish feels good in your hand. I'm currently using it with a kanger pro tank 3, with Zeus juice Aphrodite's affair. the vapor production is what you would expect from a kanger tank.

As far as battery life, I'm getting over a day from a full charge. for a mid price model that offers a variable wattage, in my opinion it is a definite buy.

As far as cons, it doesn't want to stand on its own very well. It is pretty top heavy. that's all I got.

A VERY big thanks goes to max, from gotvapes. there were some issues with shipping and orders, but because of his cool head and ability to make me feel better about the whole situation. he has turned what could have been a horrible experience, into one that makes me a definite return customer.

I would not recommend this for a beginner, not because it's hard to use, but because I'm a firm believer that you should start out simple and learn what you like. however if you are a beginning vaper and you want to start with this mod, it will definitely fit all your needs. if of course you are okay with the size and weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread