eGo Vision Stardust v2 2.5 - 2.8ohm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
NY, NY
Hi elgatoenelsombrero, I can't speak from experience as I don't have a Provari, but it is my understanding that you do need that adapter for anything other than an ego/riva/kgo battery. You might want to check around on the other ce4+ threads just to confirm. Or maybe someone more knowledgeable will come along and give you a difinitive answer. Anyway, glad you found what you were looking for :)

elgatoenelsombrero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
Gautier, MS
Payment methods and timing:

I realize this method of payment is different than what you are usedto, please bear with me. Credit Card processing for ecig vendors is nowaround 8-9% with many other fees and restrictions and Iwould rather not pass that on to you at this time. Ifyou have ordered between 12 Noon EST and 9PM EST you shouldget the invoice to pay soon, if after 9PM EST it may be the nextmorning. If you do not wish to wait or do it this way, I dounderstand, please send me a quick email to cancel as these items canthen be released for others to purchase.

Shipping Estimates:

Orders paid before 9PM EST will generallybe shipped next day.
This is not a guarantee as things can happen.I have a 9-5 job like you that does take some of my time, that may soundsurprising to some who do not know me, but I started this company as aservice and it has grown beyond expectations, forgive me for not beingas fast as I would like to be.

All others paid after 9PM EST willgenerally be shipped within 2 days as long asthey are in stock. Liquid orders can be held as long as three days butthis is rare and only happens if we run out of bottles.
Your selected Payment method:
For WePayand Dwolla, the invoice will come from Discount Vapers. For otherPayment Methods like PayPal invoicing you will get an Invoice for thisorder from TGC INC (It will have my picture on it so you know it's me:)
You do NOT have to pay this invoice if you'd like to use anothermethod (Check, Money Order etc..)

I just got that with my order confirmation email from discount vapers, is this some kind of new legislation against ecigs? like a new tax or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread