EH ( new logo? ) question IMR or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxd

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
NYC,NY
couple of questions:
- did EH changed the logo ? ( see the picture below)
- also, as on the picture - it is 2200mah battery where you cannot find IMR,
question - is this IMR or not ?

IMG_1549.jpg

as I am planning to use kick 2 from evolv,
which is IMR only - would like to be sure that will work just fine

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
From what I understand IMRs are unprotected, but are very safe chemistry. THe IMR are what all the ultra low resistance builders recommend on mechs and especially when using Kicks, VV, VW, and I think DNA users. People get concerned when they read the word "unprotected" and think the battery is going to blow up. It is designed with very little oxygen so it wont catch on fire.

Im pretty sure this is the facts, but I hope some "experts" chime in and verify my information.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I happened on your thread while searching for info on EH batteries. I just ordered some from Madvapes this morning and most of the reviews I've read say they are pretty good, on par with Efest. I'm just hoping they work well.

The battery you were asking about above, is that your only EH battery?

I have a few from madvapes - very happy with them.

OP not sure if you have others, but mine are clearly labeled EH IMR and the label is a bit different from yours. I can post a pic if you want one :)

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I have a few from madvapes - very happy with them.

OP not sure if you have others, but mine are clearly labeled EH IMR and the label is a bit different from yours. I can post a pic if you want one :)

Thanks! That's good to hear! Hopefully the eight batteries I ordered this morning all work well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread