Ehpro & NatureVape True Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

maibol

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Designed by Ehpro & NatureVape, the Ehpro True is a unique and compact MTL rta with optional 2ml/3ml e-juice capacity. It mainly features the innovative two ways for coil building. So you can install the coil under the clamp or under the screw, which brings you much more convenience. And the Ehpro True MTL RTA also comes with five air slots with different diameters for your selection. Plus the easy top refill design, the Ehpro True MTL RTA will bring you great vaping experience.

Dimmensions from ft ( could be wrong ones)

DEPTH 22 mm
HEIGHT 41.5 mm
WIDTH 22 mm
LIQUID VOLUME 2/3 ml
PRODUCT WEIGHT 70 g

Salivating for it right know :drool: i hope it turns to be a great one

Where to find it?

$23.37 Authentic EHPRO True MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2/3ml / stainless steel + glass / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reviews

Last edited:
well 3avape never sent me a shipping email so I checked my acc't. page there & it shows that it did ship.
I remember now that they don't send out tracking #s.
That doesn't bother me because I ordered
from them 4 or 5 times before & every time I got my stuff within 8 to 10 days.
I see fasttech now shows expected arrival time of 11/02 instead of 11/15.
I went back & forth between this tank & the Hastur mini because I wanted a small tank that was easier to fill than the doggy.
Also, even though I like the doggy, I can't
get the airflow tight enough for my vape style - so I hope the True is tighter.
If the true doesn't work for me I'll get the Haster mini.

My True tank finally got here (3Avape told me it takes 12 to 15 days instead of 10 & I got it on day 14).
I mainly wanted it to use on my Minibolt mod & I think they're a good match.
upload_2018-11-15_11-54-15.jpeg

When I 1st unboxed it I couldn't turn the airflow control; wouldn't budge! nada!
Since I'd seen Mark (from NatureVape)
remove the airflow sleeve, figured I'd pop that off & lube the oring(s) & solve the problem.
Again; wouldn't budge - even tried to use a small pair of hobby pliers to pull it off-no go.
Started cursing a lot & decided was no use trying to build the damn thing if I couldn't even draw any air through it (yes, it was stuck in the closed position)!
But...after I calmed down, I figured I'd coil it up & have at it-airflow be damned.
Glad I did! Airflow started moving just enough to get to the largest of the 5 holes after coil & wick & filling with Sauce L.A.'s caramel waffle cappuccino.
Used the included 2.5mm clapton coil at .87 with 11w.
Really good flavor! Better than a 2ml zerker 24 running at 16w w/VV mtl clapton at .68 (same juice).
Since I like a VERY tight mtl draw I had to
adjust down from the largest hole, which meant taking the tank off the mod & 'wrestling' the control ring to the middle hole, which I liked.
I then chain vaped about 8 tankfuls through it 'cause I couldn't stop-it was
soo good.
Slightly better than a beserker mini w/2.5mm .64 VV mtl clapton, though I think the mini maybe slightly better throat hit.
But here's the thing - I can top fill the mini as long as I shut airflow down & then do the upside/down thing while screwing the top on - w/o any gurgling at all.....................................................
with this True tank I simply opened the top cap & filled & closed & started vaping
again - no airflow fiddling & no upside downing & no gurgling whatsoever.
And after chaining about 12 tankfuls, the airflow loosened up enough that I could adjust it w/o removing the tank, still very, very tight - but it does move to all 5 holes now.
Reviewer Paul McCartney (Vape Don't Smoke) also noted the tight airflow ring on his SS tank ( & I got to play his bass while he showed me how hard it was to adjust).

upload_2018-11-15_12-45-48.jpeg

upload_2018-11-15_12-9-49.jpeg

Somehow I managed to wick this fairly well on the 1st try, which is unusual for
me ( I gradjeated from the Dumas Skool
of Wixeation).
I think I left my tails just slightly too long but it's been vaping very well through about 22 tankfuls now with no glaring problems & airflow keeps getting slightly
better the more I use it.
So I think I really got exactly what I wanted (a small 22mm tank for out & about that was easy to fill & would match
the little Alphafox MiniBolt).
And if you like really tight airflow this will get you there.
I have 2 CV Dvarw's & 1st thing I did to both was install smallest air pin.
Got 2 CV Hussars, same thing w/smallest air pin.
I tried the smallest hole on this True tank & it's too tight for me, so I've been mostly using the middle setting & it works fine for me.
Oh, yeah - forgot to note that the juice I'm using is 80vg/20pg- carmelwapplalofillo whatever - didn't like it until I used it in this tank.
I very definitely would buy this again, although I may give the Hastur mini a try
instead, I'm not sure just yet.
Hope this was helpful & sorry for being so longwinded.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Mine came in this week. It's a nice flavor RTA and the vape volume is right. It's an easy fill and I haven't experienced a leak yet. The EHpro True reminds me a lot of the Doggystyle RTA in appearance and style. It has a slightly larger chimney. It will be in my frequent rotation set.

ETA: This morning I filled the True tank and when I rotated the fill slot to open I inadvertently rotated the tank a bit and the air slots closed. When I set the air hole and vaped all was well. Later after it was in my pocket I took it out to vape again and the outside of the tank was wet with juice. The tank fill ports were open.

Apparently, rotating the juice ring to open and fill can also cause the air setting to rotate. That happens if you hold the tank by the bottom air ring when you open the fill port. If you then hold the tank by the top to open the air ring, you also open the juice feed.

That's just something you learn by experience. If you hold the True by the center glass tank section when you fill or adjust air flow, all is well. After doing either, check the fill port and the air ring to make sure they are properly set and the juice port is closed.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Update on the True. I got my first leak in the pocket today. It was actually user error, but something that needs to be revealed. The True has an air adjust ring on the bottom and a juice fill port on the top and both rotate. If you hold the True by the bottom air ring when you open and close the top fill port you can close the air flow. Then, after filling you notice that AF is closed and you open it up. If you are like most of us you grab one end or the other to open and close the air port or the fill port. I grabbed the True by the top ring and then twisted the air flow to the right hole. Unknowingly, when I twisted the air ring I also opened the juice port and then slid the True into my jacket pocket. When I took it out later the outside was covered in juice and there was juice in my jacket pocket lining.

I guess the best solution is to hold the True by the clear tank section when adjusting air flow or adding juice. Just a heads up. Check that the juice port is closed after adjusting anything.

• Useful
Reactions: bigbob2322
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread