Eight years today. :-)) Just gotta toot my own horn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I'm not really bragging here since my 'achievement' required so little effort on my part. Maybe to serve as inspiration for a struggling newbie?

Anyway, I just realized today is my switching anniversary. January 15, 2010, is the date I accidentally switched from a pack and a half per day 35-year habit to vaping. Several times in years past I have let the date slip by without remembering it, LOL. (I'm 64yo, gimme a break).

My health has greatly improved. Although that improvement came most notably in the first year without smoking. I recently visited my doctor and she was pleased with the clarity of my lungs, saying it was almost like I'd never been a smoker. Yay!

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Fantastic and Congratulations !!!
I'm 4 years younger and been vaping for a year now. Could never see myself not smoking, neither could I continue. I was trapped and vaping freed me from it...
Thanks for posting this. I'm seeing my doctor soon. He's been haunting me for 10 years to quit. Now I have some more ammunition for him...:p

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Anyway, I just realized today is my switching anniversary. January 15, 2010, is the date I accidentally switched from a pack and a half per day 35-year habit to vaping. Several times in years past I have let the date slip by without remembering it, LOL. (I'm 64yo, gimme a break).

Kidz... ;)

Congrats, NCC!!

48516584-shots-of-various-colorful-sky-rockets-fireworks-are-something-that-evoke-a-lot-of-emotion-in-people-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread