Ejuice and good hardware selection in one site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansartist

Jun 3, 2012
austin tx
i dont know if the rest of you are haveing this problem but i have yet to find a realy good ejuice supplier that also
has the hardware i want. it's eather they have all the hardware i want and like 5 ejuice flaveors (most not that good) or they have yummy ejuice and little or no hardware. is it too much to ask that i could order all i need form less than 3 sites?
where is the vape wallmart ?:confused:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Dont know what kind of hardware you are looking for but I buy most everything here: High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification
John has great juices, awesome service, very fast turnaround times and is constantly adding new things to his site. His Dueling Banjos juice is one of the best I have ever vaped.

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Hansartist. This is My Favorite vendor. GoodProphets.com - Your View into the World of Vaping... Great service. Great products. Great selection. Great juice. Great shipping. I have been vaping for almost two years and the service at Good Prophets has yet to be outdone by any other vendor I have ever ordered from. Rob and his team run a very well oiled machine. This is about as close as I can think of to what a vape walmart would be. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread