The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ejuice and good hardware selection in one site?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by hansartist, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hansartist

hansartist Full Member

Jun 3, 2012
    austin tx
    i dont know if the rest of you are haveing this problem but i have yet to find a realy good ejuice supplier that also
    has the hardware i want. it's eather they have all the hardware i want and like 5 ejuice flaveors (most not that good) or they have yummy ejuice and little or no hardware. is it too much to ask that i could order all i need form less than 3 sites?
    where is the vape wallmart ?:confused:

2. B2L

B2L Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 14, 2012
    Jacksonville, FL
    Dont know what kind of hardware you are looking for but I buy most everything here: High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification
    John has great juices, awesome service, very fast turnaround times and is constantly adding new things to his site. His Dueling Banjos juice is one of the best I have ever vaped.

3. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
    Liberty Flights is the first that comes to mind. Use the code "october20" for 20% off.

Let me find some others.....

Vapor Kings

4. hansartist

hansartist Full Member

Jun 3, 2012
    austin tx
    guess i should have been more specific. looking for a site that has the vision v3 rebuildable clearomizers and a decent juice selection

5. Iusedtoanalog

Iusedtoanalog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Hi Hansartist. This is My Favorite vendor. GoodProphets.com - Your View into the World of Vaping... Great service. Great products. Great selection. Great juice. Great shipping. I have been vaping for almost two years and the service at Good Prophets has yet to be outdone by any other vendor I have ever ordered from. Rob and his team run a very well oiled machine. This is about as close as I can think of to what a vape walmart would be. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

6. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
  7. Iusedtoanalog

Iusedtoanalog Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2011
    Pennsylvania
  8. hansartist

hansartist Full Member

Jun 3, 2012
    austin tx
    thanks that does help. and i know their juice is good. have ordered it before. the blueberry cheesecake is.... sorry, had to wipe the druel off my chin. soooo good if you like sweet vape.

9. Justin09211

Justin09211 Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Denton
    I'd have to say Madvapes is a great one for this, cheap and delicious liquids and a huge selection of hardware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.