Status
Not open for further replies.

jac1766

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
The 6th circle
The Totally Wicked eliquid Cookbook for the Android is long gone. I have been scouring for it for hours. No one even has a copy for me! I was pretty bummed. Then I found a youtube video from the developer and he explains why it is no longer available. Here is a link to the program in the form of a website though: E-Liquid Cookbook

It is very easy to use. I hope someone else enjoys it as much as I have.

Gone again... :'(

Spazzer

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Upstate NY
Bumping this as I went a bit mad seeking calculators today.
If anyone has new ones to add, that would be most appreciated.

I started out my DIY endeavors with eJuiceMeUp calculator and it is a good one. However since finding JuiceCalculator by HotRod19579 I have used nothing else. A truly full featured calculator that will do anything you want! HotRod continues to improve it and make it better and easier to use. You can find the download links and info in this thread.

Last edited:

Born2Hula

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2013
Close to Philly, USA
I started out my DIY endeavors with eJuiceMeUp calculator and it is a good one. However since finding JuiceCalculator by HotRod19579 I have used nothing else. A truly full featured calculator that will do anything you want! HotRod continues to improve it and make it better and easier to use. You can find the download links and info in this thread.

I had bookmarked this for download yesterday and am glad to read you're enjoying it. Would you happen to know if the version in Post #1 the most recent version? EDIT -- scratch that, I found the answer in post number 132 http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/480587-new-calculator-try-14.html#post11433279

Last edited:

mxrdrver

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Sacramento, Ca
I've been using Ejuicemeup since I first started DIYing in April. I really liked it. But then I discovered the wonderful world of mixing with a scale. Then it became a real PITA. I was always having to convert ml to grams. Then I found the JuiceCalculator. It took a while to figure it out, but I'm really liking it now. The weights are calculated automatically. If you're still using pipettes and syringes, Ejuicemeup is one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread