Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to let you all know that as of 12:30 today 19/03/2009 we have temporarily suspended all nictoine containing products including ejuice, cartridges and starter pack cartridges.

During this time our Starter packs will be supplied with 0mg carts.

Please note that this is only a temporary suspension until such time as we have completed a refresh of our labelling and packaging and had it approved by our local Trading Standards Officer.

During this "dry spell" don't forget that TECC is a great UK supplier too :thumb: and Jason will most certainly take care of all your nicotine needs. :)

Thanks
Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Kate

I think the recent "publicity" has stepped up the whole legilastion process a gear and I believe this is a national initiative now.(don't quote me on that though!)

I wholeheartedly agree with what they are doing. This stuff can be lethal and as such needs to be controlled through it's labelling and packaging and the way in which the supply chain delivers it to the market.

Unfortunately we were slightly "off" target on some of the wording on the juice and carts but we're working hard to bring it all up to spec in as shorter time as possible.

These are trying times and we need to go through the process to better protect the public at large. The good thing is that whether you buy from us, TECC or anyone else in the UK, the labelling will be standard on all nicotine containing products which can only be a good thing for the consumer.

Thanks
Smokester!

Kitabz

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
UK
Hi Everyone

Just a quick note to let you all know that as of 12:30 today 19/03/2009 we have temporarily suspended all nictoine containing products including eJuice, cartridges and starter pack cartridges.

During this time our Starter packs will be supplied with 0mg carts.

Please note that this is only a temporary suspension until such time as we have completed a refresh of our labelling and packaging and had it approved by our local Trading Standards Officer.

During this "dry spell" don't forget that TECC is a great UK supplier too :thumb: and Jason will most certainly take care of all your nicotine needs. :)

Thanks
Smokester!

Thanks for the update, I nearly had a heart attack when I visited the website just now - I thought that they'd just been outlawed or something.

Do you have an estimated date for when the stock will be available again?

PS. I'm so mad at myself since I nearly put an order in last night but decided to wait in the end, doh.

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Good initiative!

My heart almost stopped when I read this. I thought a ban was iminent, but you (and TW) are doing your best to pre-empt this :)

My order (new penstyle starter pack) has shipped today. I hope the carts are not all zero nic. With the juices constantly sold out, I'm about to start extracting nicotine from patches, which is not good!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Good news :thumbs: TS have approved our wording and artwork and we are now waiting for our new labels to be printed. Juice will be live again sometime this weekend, showing "more coming soon" and will be available to actually buy from Wednesday onwards (fingers crossed!).

We are also taking this opportunity to launch our 10ml sampler bottles, although these will now be 0mg, as they are too small to be fully CHIP compliant in labelling terms. Regardless of nicotine, they will still provide you with the opportunity to sample all of our flavours.

Prefilled cartridges and assorted strength carts in starter packs should be available again by next weekend.

So, I am happy to confirm that when our eJuice and carts are available again they will be fully compliant with The Chemical (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) CHIP Regulations 2002 which includes child resistant closures meeting ISO8317/BS28317 and tactile warning labels.

Thanks for your patience and a special thanks for all your kind words and support.
Smokester!

Withnail

Feb 26, 2009
Phew!
LEBOWSKI-352.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread