eJuice from FreedomSmokeUSA recommendations please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some samples from Liberty-Flights now I want to try some from FreedomSmokeUSA.

Here is what I have from LF.

Chocolate Cream
Grape
Blue Cola
Fruit Mix
Clove

They all "sound" so good from FSUSA, but I am not sure.

Here is what I am thinking.

Peanut Butter Cup
Banana Cream
Banana Nut Bread or Banana Walnut
Cappuccino Smooth
RY4 or Wyatt Earp

Are any of these known to taste like ...... in the eGo?:blush:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I dont want to trade, I want to try new flavors and vendors. Its not that I dont like LF or their juice, but i want a comparison.

Sorry I miss read your Post.

I have used the following

Peanut Butter Cup
Banana Cream
Banana Nut Bread or Banana Walnut

All are true to there name. :) Lots of flavor.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Order their sample pack to try the flavors you like. Its inexpensive and their samples are already aged/steeped. Be aware though that their larger bottles are not. Some are fine when you get them and you can vape them right away and others will require anywhere from one to six weeks to steep.

I'd suggest the Cappuccino Smooth, RY4 AND the Wyatt Earp (their different). As for other flavors, they have a large selection. Happy vaping!

rogerdugans

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
A house in the US
I'm just starting with FSUSA but so far Wyatt Earp and RY4 are both winners in my book.

I have some others here steeping and more on the way as I type.

Samples are the way to go- you can try lots and not have to wait for them to age. (Orders are mixed fresh is why it takes a while for them to really taste the best.)

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
I'm vaping the RY4 now. It's a keeper.
TH - strong
Flavor - great, reminds me of tobacco and unsweet coffee candy.
I'll be getting more of this, just finishing up the last of it.

BTW, it doesn't taste like ...... in my Omega!!!
But YMMV, hopfully not.

Also have, but haven't tried yet.
Wyatt Earp
RY5
Hypnotic Mist
PureCig

Alot of people like FSUSA juices.
Definitely try some.

Last edited:

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
cherewine
Is there any TH to Vaperite juice?

To be honest, as a newbie, I really don't understand the concept of TH :( I just know that vaperite's flavors are very flavorable and produce excellent vapor. Maybe if you can explain to me what "TH" is supposed to feel like, then I can tell ya...lol

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
Throat hit is the tingling sensation smokers feel at the back of the throat. It is felt when the inhaled smoke hits the throat. The term is more relevant to e-cigarette smoking because by their very nature e-cigarettes taste lighter than conventional cigarettes. Throat hit is a major concern for e-cigarette smokers because most of them converted from conventional smoking and they are used to the stronger throat hit of a burning tobacco leaf. So, the stronger the throat hit, the better because it’s closer to the real thing.
I love me some throat hit.
No TH, color me gone.

Last edited:

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Throat hit is the tingling sensation smokers feel at the back of the throat. It is felt when the inhaled smoke hits the throat. The term is more relevant to e-cigarette smoking because by their very nature e-cigarettes taste lighter than conventional cigarettes. Throat hit is a major concern for e-cigarette smokers because most of them converted from conventional smoking and they are used to the stronger throat hit of a burning tobacco leaf.

So, the stronger the throat hit, the better because it’s closer to the real thing.

Ahhhhhhhh...I understand now :) Well then, I would say that the juices that I've tried from vaperite would fall into the mild to medium TH. I've never had the vape feel really harsh in my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread