eJuice Me Up - eJuice Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would have added this to the Original ejuice Me Up thread but the thread has been CLOSED.

eJuice Me Up version 12.0.0.0 has just been released with 2 more flavoring lines added now totaling 7.

ejuice.jpg

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
New version 12.2.0.0 has been released!
Red warning text added for PG and VG when ratios are indicating a minus amount.
There has always been a pop-up warning but I felt an additional warning was needed for the few that have disregarded the pop-up warnings.
New recipes also added. If you have it installed already, setup will do an update only.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great app. I run it on Windows and Linux both. Does everything I need a calculator to do, except 3 more flavor slots. Can we get 10 flavor slots? May not be enough others that will use that many. Just a suggestion. I'd get to quit putting flavors in the notes then, lol. Thanks for the app!

Happy to hear it runs well for you on Linux too. I'm assuming you are using Wine with Linux.

All suggestions are welcomed and thank you for your input. Perhaps a future update will accommodate additional flavor lines. In the mean time you can put two flavors on one line. As an example, for the Flavor Name you can detail "Orange 2% - Peach 2%" and for the amount box put 4%. When adding the flavors you would split the result. Of course that would only be easy to do when the two flavor percentage were equal.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Actually I just downloaded 12.2.0.0 is that newer then the release 12.0.0.0 you mentioned at the top of the thread? By the way this is the first time using it and I'm liking it alot.

Edit: Opps disregard the verson confusion missed your post later in the thread. But still like it a lot:)

Last edited:

psycheval

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2013
Forget
By the way this is the first time using it and I'm liking it alot.

Man I figured you had found this. I'd have said more about it than I have if I'd known. I mentioned it a few times but will start doing it more. This is the best desktop calc out there. There is nothing really you could want one to do that this one doesn't. I play with lots of apps and OS's. Basically from putting data on the HDD at install all the way through to standard desktop apps in every Windows from 98 to 8 and so many Linux flavors you can't count them. This is a really good app. I don't say that about many.

Yes breaktru it's Wine. When it's not broke. Testing does that pretty often.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Man I figured you had found this. I'd have said more about it than I have if I'd known. I mentioned it a few times but will start doing it more. This is the best desktop calc out there. There is nothing really you could want one to do that this one doesn't. I play with lots of apps and OS's. Basically from putting data on the HDD at install all the way through to standard desktop apps in every Windows from 98 to 8 and so many Linux flavors you can't count them. This is a really good app. I don't say that about many.

Yes breaktru it's Wine. When it's not broke. Testing does that pretty often.

Actually up until now I've been using an online calculator. Kinda sucked when the internet went down:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread