eJuice Me Up - eJuice Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalisk

Feb 6, 2015
Hawaii
So Im close to giving up on this calc, as nice as it looks in screen shots and as much as folks rave about it.

I run windows 7.
Yes, I have 3.5 installed.
Yes, I tried winzip
Yes, I installed it over and over, anduninstalled, reinstalled, repaired, tried diffrent places to install shown in this thread, compatability modes, administrative, all of it.

I even had my Computer Tech husband who does IT work on the subs in our navy go over everything I did and take a crack at it for over a hour. the thing simply will not run.

Go to run it and it says: "ejuice has stopped working" before it even loads, then it tries to find a solution and fails. Im getting real fed up and annoyed, so does anyone have a fix for this, or a alternate ejuice calc?

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
So Im close to giving up on this calc, as nice as it looks in screen shots and as much as folks rave about it.

I run windows 7.
Yes, I tried winzip
Yes, I installed it over and over, anduninstalled, reinstalled, repaired, tried diffrent places to install shown in this thread, compatability modes, administrative, all of it.

I even had my Computer Tech husband who does IT work on the subs in our navy go over everything I did and take a crack at it for over a hour. the thing simply will not run.

Go to run it and it says: "Ejuice has stopped working" before it even loads, then it tries to find a solution and fails. Im getting real fed up and annoyed, so does anyone have a fix for this, or a alternate ejuice calc?

I used to do I.T that seems more of a problem with your PCs and install of windows, I've run the calc on win 7,8 and 8.1 with no problems, but I have had other software do that Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop,it was down to a corrupt windows install

Shalisk

Feb 6, 2015
Hawaii
I used to do I.T that seems more of a problem with your PCs and install of windows, I've run the calc on win 7,8 and 8.1 with no problems, but I have had other software do that Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop,it was down to a corrupt windows install

The idea of re-installing windows, just to check, or even just to HAVE this ecig calc makes me want to punch infants. Thats a 1-2 day process with my computer (Files, backups, re-installs etc) So unless there is a work around, or they have invented some magical windows re-install that does not require me to re-do everything on my computer, guess I will have to find a diffrent calc.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I run windows 7.
Yes, I tried winzip

Go to run it and it says: "Ejuice has stopped working" before it even loads, then it tries to find a solution and fails. Im getting real fed up and annoyed, so does anyone have a fix for this, or a alternate ejuice calc?

I understand your frustration Shalisk. Sounds like a Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 issue. Make sure it's 3.5 and not 3.5 SP1 or 3.5.1
There is some info on .NET Framework 3.5 HERE

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I had tried this a couple years ago, couldn't get it to work right, but dl'd it the other day (not sure where from, cuz I just had to update it after reading this thread) lol and now it's fantastic!! Really appreciate all the work you put into this. I would also love to see a cost calculation added. Not able to now, but at some point will try to send you some $$ as a donation.

Not sure if my earlier issues were just due to earlier versions, or if it was because I was using IE, am using chrome now and it's super quick and flawless.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I downloaded with firefox. And I just passed the 3.5 SP 1 Verification, Redownloaded (From link, got offline installer because online one is crap) re-installed it, still same thing. So no idea at this point.

Are there any messages in the errors or warnings that appear in either the System Event Log or Application Low during the installed? Also, did you unzip the files before running setup or run setup from within winzip?

chrisf8657

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I had tried this a couple years ago, couldn't get it to work right, but dl'd it the other day (not sure where from, cuz I just had to update it after reading this thread) lol and now it's fantastic!! Really appreciate all the work you put into this. I would also love to see a cost calculation added. Not able to now, but at some point will try to send you some $$ as a donation.

Not sure if my earlier issues were just due to earlier versions, or if it was because I was using IE, am using chrome now and it's super quick and flawless.

If you want cost calculation look into mine.

chrisf8657

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Interesting layout.... where did you come up with it?

finis

For the main window, a little inspiration from eJMU and my own creativity...
For the Cost window, my own creativity.

mixcost.jpg

Last edited:

DarthEmma

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Ohio
I wish there was a version of ejuice me up for ipad (or other tablets).

I have been using another web-based ejuice calculator because I can use it in the web browser on my ipad. The ipad is a great tool for mixing. I take it to my "warehouse" of eliquids to pull out the flavors I need, then I take the ipad to the kitchen to refer to the amounts of each flavor I will need. It works great for this.

I would prefer to use ejuice me up, but there is no version for the ipad. Any chance one is coming?

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
I wish there was a version of ejuice me up for ipad (or other tablets).

I have been using another web-based ejuice calculator because I can use it in the web browser on my ipad. The ipad is a great tool for mixing. I take it to my "warehouse" of eliquids to pull out the flavors I need, then I take the ipad to the kitchen to refer to the amounts of each flavor I will need. It works great for this.

I would prefer to use ejuice me up, but there is no version for the ipad. Any chance one is coming?
Last I heard Apple pulled all E-Juice calc apps from the app store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread