Status
Not open for further replies.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ejuice.jpg

pv_tune.jpg

ejuice recipe calculator, This FREE free software can be downloaded at eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator
Mix your own blend of e-liquids with Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), PGA, H2O and Nicotine.

ejuice recipe calculator, This FREE free software can be downloaded at eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator
Mix your own blend of e-liquids with Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), PGA, H2O and Nicotine.

• Find the desired nicotine strength and flavoring percentage.
  • Measure by volume, percentage or drops.
  • Multiple flavoring option to mix up to 5 flavors.
  • You can save your recipes to your hard drive for later use.
  • Create recipes and swap your saved recipe files with friends or use the recipe files with an on-line database: eJuice Recipe Downloads.
  • Files are saved to the folder where "eJuice Me Up" was installed.
  • Use unflavored Nicotine or tobacco Nicotine with flavoring to create unique flavors.
  • Some recipe's are included but the combination's are innumerable.
  • Post your recipes on ECF in the e-liquid thread at: E-liquid Recipes
  • One of my favorites are Vanilla and Carmel with a strong Tobacco based Nicotine eliquid. Tastes like RY4 or Riskee once you find the right percentage.
  • Printing of recipes have been added due to user requests.
  • Mix up to 3 different nicotine strengths.
  • Flavoring Percentage calculator also included. Some people post their recipes as a total percentage = 100%. My Flavoring Percentage Calculator will break it down to a percentage of the eLiquid amount you are making. Go to the menu and click File, Flavoring Percentage.
  • Save personal settings as default
  • PV Tuning function added - Take the guess work out of selecting the right voltage for your atty. Just enter any two numbers and the rest is calculated automatically. Bam… instant Wattage, Amperage, Resistance and Voltage calculation. Find the right sweet spot in a second with an effective combo setting.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
DIY eJuice Mixing
The combinations of “Do It Yourself” eliquid mixing is virtually endless.
I suggest that you start out mixing your recipes in small amounts to prevent waste.
I recommend using between 10% to 20% flavoring. Some flavors are much stronger
than others, and should be adjusted accordingly. After tweaking the flavor percentages, you will find what tastes good to you.

To make a 1ml to sample, follow these steps:

Using a 1ml pipette, measure 0.8ml of PG or VG. Transfer it into an empty small bottle.
The flavoring is next. Measure 0.2ml of a single flavor that you wish to test.
This sample is now 80% PG or VG, and 20% flavoring. Cap the bottle, and shake for about 12 seconds.
You are now ready to test your sample flavor with NO nicotine.

If you find that the flavor is too strong or too weak, you will want to adjust your mixture by
adding 1 drop at a time of flavoring (if the flavor is too weak), or PG/VG if the flavoring is too strong.
Document your recipe once you feel like you have a good idea of the ratio that you want to use.
Once you feel like you have a good recipe, you are ready to measure larger amounts of liquids and use larger bottles.
I highly recommend when mixing larger batches of liquids to use my e-liquid calculator.
“eJuice Me Up” Calculator: eJuice Me Up - e-Juice e-Liquid Recipe Calculator
Mixing multiple flavors is more of a challenge, depending on which flavors are more powerful and the desired flavor
that you wish to achieve. I always start out with my mixed flavorings using equal parts of each flavor.

Practice makes perfect! Work in small amounts when testing new recipes.

You may want to familiarize yourself with the settings before you begin, so look at the "How To" page
at: eJuice Calculator - HOW TO
Another bit of a great creation was submitted be "Epsilson" over at ECF.
See: http://ejuice.breaktru.com/ejmutut.pdf

For Linux users:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/175939-e-juice-me-up-linux.html

eJuice Me Up on Linux

Last edited:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I envy you people that have the time and patience to mix your own juice. Kudos to you all. BTW that is a nice calculator.

Thank you 5card, if you can save a few bucks in this hardened economy and make a recipe that you truly enjoy.... why not!

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mixing Multiple Recipes At The Same Time

If I'm mixing more than one recipe, I can open multiple windows by clicking on the Desktop Icon again and have side to side calculator recipes opened.

Sometimes I mix 5 bottles/recipes at once. Open five instances of eJuice Me Up and place them side by side in order of the five bottles laid out in front of me.
This way I can do all the Nic filling at the same time. Then on to the PG, then VG. Much faster that way.

**CAUTION**
Just be aware of what you are doing and DON'T get distracted especially when filling with Nicotine. You don't want to accidentally add a double dose of Nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread