Ejuice that's not syrupy sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Anyone have a recommendation on some ejuice that isn't syrupy sweet? I don't usually like mint I don't like tobacco and I don't usually like things like cinnamon. I've never really enjoyed any of the pie or cake like flavors and usually prefer Fruit but all the sudden I don't really like my pink lemonade ejuice that I've been using for almost 2 years. Is there like a light fruit flavor that's not terribly sweet or the sweetness is masked somehow

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
You can add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily depending on where you live.
Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

Reactions: GOMuniEsq

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I like to vape strawberry milk even though I never drank the real thing. The milk evens out the sweetness of the strawberry. I like Kilo white series strawberry milk or naked 100 naked unicorn. Even Keep it 100 and dollar juice club have good strawberry milk. Naked 100 Really Berry isn't too overly sweet either. Good luck!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
You can add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily depending on where you live.
Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Thank You!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Anyone have a recommendation on some Ejuice that isn't syrupy sweet? I don't usually like mint I don't like tobacco and I don't usually like things like cinnamon. I've never really enjoyed any of the pie or cake like flavors and usually prefer Fruit but all the sudden I don't really like my pink lemonade ejuice that I've been using for almost 2 years. Is there like a light fruit flavor that's not terribly sweet or the sweetness is masked somehow
Hi Ava,
When I tried a sample pack from AIV, I found the flavors to be mild and far from overly sweet.
https://aliceinvapeland.com/#

HTH
I

• Love
Reactions: AvaOrchid

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I like to vape strawberry milk even though I never drank the real thing. The milk evens out the sweetness of the strawberry. I like Kilo white series strawberry milk or naked 100 naked unicorn. Even Keep it 100 and dollar juice club have good strawberry milk. Naked 100 Really Berry isn't too overly sweet either. Good luck!
Keep it 100 strawberry milk is really nice. I vaped almost 600ml of it before i switched up. I liked it a lot but it is pretty sweet, maybe sweeter than the OP is looking for.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I find that sickly sweet

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Sorry. I tried. Good luck on your search.
Taste is very subjective. I appreciate your help :) what one person finds syrupy sweet and cloying another person could find light and delicious so I feel like my question is a little difficult to answer in the first place I'm actually thinking about trying something with a milk finish because what's really bothering me I think is the sourness which is really strange because I usually really like sour things

Reactions: Anise

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
You could be getting more sensitive to taste and it's just too strong now. You could try diluting your present juices with unflavored. Or make your own.
I think that's exactly what it is because I went from using an AIO to mod and now the flavors coming through a lot more and I feel like I have a layer of sour sweet syrup on my tongue which is not very pleasant.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It's funny that you should mention tea because just a little while ago I was wondering if there was something like a green tea e-juice because I really think I would enjoy that :)
I know only of black tea. Tasted kinda earl grey. It was a fairly potent flavor, but I haven’t used it in years so who knows now?

Reactions: AvaOrchid

Tazling

Jun 4, 2019
I've tried the Real Extracts teas (Chai, Darjeeling, Earl Grey and Moroccan Mint) and found them so subtle I could hardly tell what I was tasting/smelling. YMMV of course. Kinda sad because I was really looking forward to them (they sounded delicious).

So far my faves are coffee, ginger (just plain ginger, no frills) and peppermint. Still looking for a strong dark chocolate that is not sweet. About to try a cinnamon, if it's good I might mix with my favourite coffee flavour!

I have a different problem with the candy/cake flavours, which is that I don't mind the sweetness but every single one I've tried seems to have a weird off-taste or aftertaste (or smell -- taste and smell being so closely related, half of what we "taste" is smell). Even plain organic french vanilla gives me vaper's regret :) So I'm focusing on spice and herb flavours.

Kind has a green apple (Original Sin) that is quite light and (I think) not desserty, with a genuine apple scent. You could give that a try.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I've tried the Real Extracts teas (Chai, Darjeeling, Earl Grey and Moroccan Mint) and found them so subtle I could hardly tell what I was tasting/smelling. YMMV of course. Kinda sad because I was really looking forward to them (they sounded delicious).

So far my faves are coffee, ginger (just plain ginger, no frills) and peppermint. Still looking for a strong dark chocolate that is not sweet. About to try a cinnamon, if it's good I might mix with my favourite coffee flavour!

I have a different problem with the candy/cake flavours, which is that I don't mind the sweetness but every single one I've tried seems to have a weird off-taste or aftertaste (or smell -- taste and smell being so closely related, half of what we "taste" is smell). Even plain organic french vanilla gives me vaper's regret :) So I'm focusing on spice and herb flavours.

Kind has a green apple (Original Sin) that is quite light and (I think) not desserty, with a genuine apple scent. You could give that a try.
That Apple sounds really nice. I would love to have something that smells like actual Apple rather than Apple candy

Reactions: Sakurai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread