ejuice with flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I just bought 5 sample bottles of ejuice from Vape-a-licious. I'd never heard of this vendor before until I read a post about it. The reviews were good so I tried it and all I can say is "WOW". I've never ordered juice from a vendor where I liked all the juice I ordered, until now. I've only tried 5 flavors but they were the most flavorful juices that I've found so far. They were all fruity, cool & refreshing flavors. I felt like I was vaping on a tropical island.

This probably sounds like a commercial or you might be thinking that I have some financial interest in this vendor but I don't. I never heard of this vendor until a few days ago. And best of all, she is a ECF supplier so you know you can't go wrong. Just my :2c:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I'm curious........ looked at the site and it appears that there are three juice sizes to choose from, other than samples: 30ml, 20ml, and one smaller than that for a base price of $5.50. Do you know how many mls are in that smaller size? I can't seem to find it on the site.

Yeah, that is odd but I would bet that the $5.50 price is for 10ml. You could email or PM Candy. She got back to me the same day. Now that you mention it, I've seen this one other sites also where they don't say how many ml's your getting. It's kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread