Ejuice with no TH at All!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tector

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Israel
Hey all, i ordered some juice from VaporRenu, Great service and Jason is really great guy.

but, all my juices (18mg nicotine) are with no TH at all..

I got lots of dekang juices, even Ms.ts Bakery juices (with 8mg nicotine) that gives great TH..

What should i do to "Add" TH?...

can i add Alcohol?..

Is Vodka will do it?..

How much should i Add?.. 1/3?... 1/4?...

Thanks Alot guys! Cheers.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
TH is mainly due to the warmth of vapor. Warmer vapor comes from bigger batteries (or lower resistence attys) and that is why 5 or 6 volt PV's give better more consistent TH. Nic level also plays a part.

If you are still getting acceptable TH from your old juice, (I assume you tested this out) then it reasons it's not your atty or batteries. I would contact the supplier to inquire as to whether they may have shipped you the wrong strength liquid or if any other customers have complained.

Last edited:

WarsawNan

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Indiana-USA
www.maggiemadeit.com
IDK. Just confuses me more why VaporRenu gives TH option in addition to nic level. One of the most confusing, and least informative, shopping sites I've ever visited. Yeah, I know one can PM customer service with questions, but that's kind of a PITA when it's basic info that you'd expect to be provided right on the website.

tector

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Israel
TH is mainly due to the warmth of vapor. Warmer vapor comes from bigger batteries (or lower resistence attys) and that is why 5 or 6 volt PV's give better more consistent TH. Nic level also plays a part.

If you are still getting acceptable TH from your old juice, (I assume you tested this out) then is reasons it's not your atty or batteries. I would contact the supplier to inquire as to whether they may have shipped you the wrong strength liquid or if any other customers have complained.

Hi man.. thanks for your answer.. but.. i vape with Omega.. 3.7 right now, will move to 6 soon.. (there is an option to buy batterys that will give you 5 volt not 6?..)

anyway.. Jason at vaporrenu said to add alcohol for more TH.. but its not really working.. and kill one of my juices.. taste like vodka.. :(

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
If you have ever tried vaping straight VG or PG you will notice that there is zero TH so although people say VG gives less TH I'm not so sure. I think it's really more the nicotine than anything else. I have also heard that you can bumb up TH with lemon Juice or vodka or Everclear, with just a couple of drops. Menthol also seems to give some throat hit. If you like menthol and the juice isn't too far gone you could try to add some menthol it masks most flavors if nothing else.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hi man.. thanks for your answer.. but.. i vape with Omega.. 3.7 right now, will move to 6 soon.. (there is an option to buy batterys that will give you 5 volt not 6?..)

anyway.. Jason at vaporrenu said to add alcohol for more TH.. but its not really working.. and kill one of my juices.. taste like vodka.. :(

Many of us prefer 5 volt over 6 volt vaping. 6 volt to me is too harsh. There are many good 5 volt PV's available. I know both the GLV and Ken's 5 volt box mod are good devices. I will provide you some sites to look at.

On adding alcohol to increase TH, I found it does little to nothing. I find it "bogus" that a supplier would even suggest it. Basically, power to the atty is the best means to increase TH and second to that is increasing the nic level. For most 24 or 36mg helps.

Great Lakes Vapor sells a good 5 volt PV. You can find them in the supplier's section of this forum. Here is the web site for Ken's Box Mods. Click on the 5 volt model:

Box Mods

Here is a site that summarizes 3.7, 5 and 6 volt mods that might be helpful:

http://www.ecigarette-mods.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread