Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I just received the Ello Duro, so I am only giving first impressions at this point. First of all, this tank is GORGEOUS. Easily the prettiest tank I own. Mine came with the HW-M coil preinstalled. I have been dying to try a mesh coil and I've got to say, this coil is awesome. The flavor and vapor production are both outstanding. I'm vaping on the Eleaf Tessera at 38 watts and the vapor is warm and delicious. No spitting and so far no leaking, but I will report back after I have used this setup for a week or two. The tank holds 6.5 ml of liquid with the convex glass and does seem to get a bit warm with chain vaping but the 810 resin drip tip keeps the heat away from my mouth. The tank is slid-fill and features a valve on the fill port, making insertion of a juice bottle tip easy and omits the dreaded bubble-up of juice at the port opening. This valve can be removed for the use of a large dropper tip if you want.

I received my Duro tank from Vapesourcing.com. I had no idea I was getting one. It was a huge surprise to find this wonderful tank in my mail! If this mesh coil lasts as long as the HW1-C ceramic coil does, I will be ordering more of them for sure! The ceramic coil will be the next one I try in this tank. I already use it in the Ello tank. I love that the HW coils are cross compatible.
20180418_174438.jpg
20180418_184541.jpg
20180418_192134.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Almost 2 weeks of pretty constant vaping, the mesh coil in this tank is still going strong! I've got in on the Revenger X iat 40 watts on Hard setting, which is instant fire and starts hot, and there is no sign of this coil going bad yet. I just ordered a box of both the HW-Ns and the HW-Ms to compare them. I only had 1 incident of slight leakage and that was because I didn't close the cap all the way after a refill. :facepalm:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It's gorgeous. I fell in love with the Freemax Starre Pure back a while ago because of the incredible coils, but I have been looking for something with larger capacity and similar flavor and vapor and this tank fits the bill perfectly and is waaaay prettier than the Pure, lol! I am going to need one of each color, methinks. :D

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread