Reactions: greek mule

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I just took apart my eleaf Ikonn to vinyl wrapp some of the parts
:blink: Why? The wrap goes on the outside. The whole point of wraps is you don’t have to take anything apart to fix the finish
and after assembly it won't power on anymore. Is there something i might have missed while assembling it?
The laws of physics say “yes”.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Alright. You go ahead and (properly) wrap a mod with such edges without disassembling it
1287360_elis-kon3050-6_8a8cd519-a8a7-4de7-9e86-c915f5cd126e_600x.jpg

And the problem with applying a wrap to this mod was what? Sorry, and I don't mean to insult, but applying a wrap to this mod should not have been THAT difficult to require disassembly. I don't see how disassembling the mod would have made the task any easier. You start applying with one edge of the wrap, and progress slow but sure. If you get the alignment a tad off, you pull that part of the wrap up and readjust, and then continue. Just requires patience.

Maybe you should have gotten a silicone sleeve instead. No more difficult than putting on socks.

61iS5MYAS7L._SX569_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: greek mule

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Alright. You go ahead and (properly) wrap a mod with such edges without disassembling it
Given that the included pic is of a young person in a baseball cap, I would say disassembly would be messy, flagerently illegal, and unless your last name is Frankenstein almost certainly unsuccessful.

Reactions: Keemu Laimela

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
I've had this same mod since about 2015ish or whenever they first came out. I've never had a reason to rewrap mine unless it's a vanity thing going on here. I'll never take it apart, I know that much. It's built pretty solid.
Matter of fact it rides on my motorcycle before any other mod of mine and still looks brand new!
15482476001311327471951.jpg

Reactions: bombastinator

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Sure thing, I'm of legal age
Dude, you look like you’re 12. To me anyway. God I’m old.

Well assuming you’re at least close to minimum legal age there is an actual for real reason why teens shouldn’t vape completely ignoring all the paternal BS.

Nicotine is a major anti-anxiety and a vasoconstrictor.

The major anti-anxiety bit puts it in the same class of drugs as xanex. Go look up caned addiction if you want. It’s kinda ugly. This one applies no matter how old you are. Anti-anxiety drugs can change lives for the better of course. This particular effect is actually the reason I vape. I have anxiety problems.

The Vasoconstrictor part has particular import for teens though. The big big deal is your brain doesn’t really really finish growing till up to your early twenties. The brain has a lot of blood vessels in it. You can literally hurt your brain. Your brain will be with your whole life which is a relatively long time, and after middle age it gets noticeably worse. You may not feel the extra stupid till you’re in your forties but boy you will miss every last brain cell you lose then. Trust me. I’m living it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread