Eleaf Invoke 220W with Ello T. "Toy performance"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Another novelty from Eleaf came to me this week. It`s the eleaf INVOKE kit with ELLO T, guys! Wow!:cool::thumb:

I was one of the first from my country, who have made its preview, and on the first view I thought: «Well, this is a toy, which looks cheap». How I have mistaken…INVOKE box mod is a shady horse, which is absolutely not ashamed to bet!
1-2.png

eleaf INVOKE kit with ELLO T came to me in a beautiful light colored box, where on the face side we can see the device itself, logo, which tells us, that firmware can be upgraded, and the company`s logo. Scratch code is on the left side and the back has set info, certificates and warnings, some specifications, contacts, the name of device and Eleaf logo.
2-2.png

3-2.png

As for the set, it`s following:
13-4.png

Eleaf INVOKE Kit with ELLO T set:
1 * Eleaf INVOKE box mod;
1 * ELLO T atomizer;
1 * USB cable;
1 * Spare glass with 4 ml capacity;
1 * Shaft extender;
3 * Spare o-rings;
2 * User manual;
1 * Warning card;
1 * Coils info card

Eleaf INVOKE and ELLO T are produced in 4 colors. As for me, the green one is the best, `cause black and stainless colors are usual and white with its rose gold inserts looks gypsy:p

My sample has a really pleasant cover, bright color, really smart sizes and really, I can put it into one row with such a great product as VAPTIO N1 Pro 240W

ELEAF INVOKE parametres:
Sizes:
76 mm * 45 mm * 27 mm;
Цвет: Black, Stainless, white, green

On the face side of box mod there are "+", "-" buttons, informative black`n`white display and micro USB port.
5-2-e1510745256518.png

From the left side there is a middle-sizes «Fire».
6-2.png

On the top manufacturer put a 510 spring-loaded connector. The width of device allows to set atomizers up to 27 mm, but to be honest, the most suitable diameter will be 20-25 mm.
8-2.png

On the bottom you can see a cap to 2 18650 batteries compartment with some venting holes. It works good, without backlashes and unintentional opens.
9-2.png

As for buttons, they`re of a high quality: don`t jingle (of course they`re if you try to pound them), have no backlashes. The one moment is, that you can find some miss fires (find out such a situation on some other Eleaf devices).

Display is informative and shows such an indices as mode name, wattage/temperature, resistance, current, voltage. Thanks to a grid structure, they don`t mix and look apart.

The navigation is standard – with "+" and "-" buttons, and the activation`s made by pushing "Fire".

To turn INVOKE on/off you need to push «Fire» for 5 times. There are no any logos, system messages, and it works instantly!
22-1.png

If you want to enter the main menu – push «Fire» buttons for 3 times. There you can find modes branch, the branch with useful adjustments, info about batteries and firmware and the back door to main screen.

23-1-e1510745341543.png

As for modes, you can choose VW, TC (Ti, Ni, SS), TCR (M1, M2, M3) and the possibility to use Eleaf INVOKE as Power bank (need to buy special adapter).
24-1-e1510745411454.png
26.png
25-1.png

"Set" branch allows to lock/unlock resistance, set wattage (strange decision, `cause it can be set on main screen), choose stealth mode, check puffs, their total time and return to main menu. Also, you can set preheat, sleep time and logo.

27.png

"INFO" branch allows you to look at batteries levels and firmware version.

28.png

I would like to point out the moment, thet it`s not really comfortable, that there is no possibility to return into previous menu from TC and TCR modes. You`ll have to decide: choose an unnecessary mode or turn the device off. But, such a menu is really convenient, except this factor, `cause you don`t need to break fingers, making combinations to check firmware, lock resistance, etc.

Eleaf INVOKE box mod specifications:
Sizes:
45mm * 27mm * 77mm;
Weight: 77g;
Output wattage: 220W;
Maximum charging current: 2A;
Maximum output current: 50A;
Thread type: 510 thread;
Battery type: 2 high-rated 18650 batteries
(Continuous discharge current should be above 25A);
Output mode: VW/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3);
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode);
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉(TC modes)​

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Now, let’s talk about ELLO T atomizer!
10-2.png

It consists of 6 parts: base, replacement coil head, glass tube, filling rinf, top cap and drip-tip.
We have a possibility to make the capacity bigger. For to make this, you need to use another glass tube from set and a special shaft extender.
12-3.png

Eleaf ELLO T parametres:
Height: 42 mm;
Diameter: 24 mm;
Glass tube capacity: 2 or 4 ml;
Color: Green, Black, Stainless, White

The base is made with bottom airflow with two holes and stopper. Inside, there is a thread for to coil fix. The glass tube contains 2 or 4 ml of e-juice and is made of middle-width Pyrex-glass.
15-1.png
16-2.png

In set you can find 2 replacement coil heads of HW type. They has 3 and 4 coils inside and works on different wattage. As for me, HW3 is tastier. Also, you can check a special card from set and see, that 2 other types of replacement coils are available, so, hope, you`ll find your favorite one.

20-1.png
21-1.png

The filling ring`s made with 2 holes for the juice filling and with a small curb, which prevents drops on table.
18-2.png

Top cap has 6 unobtrusive notches, which will help to screw/unscrew it without difficulties.
19-2.png

And as the final part – drip tip. It`s of 510 type, looks stylish and fixes with 2 o-rings. It doesn`t really gets hot, so, the vape process will be comfortable even on 80-100W.
17-2.png

Eleaf ELLO T specifications:
Base:
For replacement coil heads;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Thread: 510, with swimming pin;
Drip tip: of 510 type​

Pros:
•Sizes;
•Functional;
•Design;
•Informative menu;
•Wide set range;
•Not bad flavor;
•Capacity can be changed;
•No leaks;
•Top filling;
•Price;

Cons:
•No RBA base;
•Rare miss fires;
•Some colors are controversial;

CV
At the end I would like to say, that Eleaf INVOKE – is a really good (!!!) device, which will be popular among vapers. It`s compact and functional device, which will be your faithful companion. While testing it, I had no critical moments in its work and now can say, that will use it often with other my favorite devices.
As for ELLO T, I have no critical comments, except, that there is no RBA base…If Eleaf Co. launch it in future, I think, it will be popular as INVOKE box mod too. Atomizer gets hot on high wattage, but this is a problem of both of them, so I don`t put such an index into cons.
I advice INVOKE box mod for to buy, and, if you don`t want to build your own coils – it will be better to buy a kit (depends on you). The price is about 50$ for kit and 38$ for box mod.​

You can buy Eleaf INVOKE with ELLO T here.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I"m enjoying my Eleaf Invoke that was delivered today. It's a great pocket vape that resembles the Pico 40W on steroids with what appears to be a great looking OLED display and a center mounted atomizer socket. It's supposed to fit up to 27mm atomizers. Great design!

The battery load door is almost identical to the one on the Smok Alien 220W. Slide them in and snap it shut. The menu system is easy to learn. It will tell you the exact voltage of each battery to two decimal points. That's a great feature that lets you make sure your batteries are matched in discharge rates.

I'm about 9 hours vaping at 10W and my Sony VTC5's are at 3.59V and 3.58V (they were both at 4.18v out of the charger). Nice even current draw. The battery gauge is showing about 1/4 power left. We'll see where it cuts off. 3.5V is about where the power slide occurs more quickly on most mods.

I'm thinking that this mod will push its way into the top spot for my daily vaping needs.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread