Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
A lot of heavy vapers in this community were/are suffering a short battery life vaping experience.Now, with the release of eleaf iPower mod, the PITA comes to an end. eleaf claims that the iPower comes with an ultra-large battery capacity of 5000mAh in a compact design, which can last you for a remarkably long time at any power setting.

This iPower not only has the same function the cuboid mod features, its smart mode is another outstanding part worth your try. The lastet firmware is also available on the mod. Besides, Eleaf adds a reset button in case the mod could not be powered on after upgrade. Apart from the inside of it, iPower is presented well with the combination of stainless steel and 5 color options.

If you were a heavy vaper, if you were looking for a quality-stable vaporizer, Eleaf iPower has everything to meet your needs.

c96597e7a52ab4b8cdacf3159ac1f13b.jpg

Specs:
Long sustainable battery life
VW/Bypass/Smart/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR) mode
High output power of 80w
Upgradeable firmware
Dual circuit protection
510 Spring connector
Newly Added Reset Function

To find more details of it, please see here:
http://www.heavengifts.com/80W-Eleaf-iPower-TC-MOD.html

Use "AHGEVAPE" coupon code to get the latest iPower mod at $41.3 US dollars

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
How's the quality of these eLeaf mods? Good safety features, reliable, etc? Do eLeaf have a good reputation?
Eleaf makes excellent products! They make the iStick series. My favorite mod is my iStick 100w TC, and I have several mods. I am interested in this one because of the 5000 mAh battery and I know it will be well made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread