The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Eleaf IStick 50W coming Jan 25th

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Trailz, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trailz

Trailz Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2014
    NE OH US
    Check eciggity FB page for details. MVP 3 may obsolete before its announced.

2. thanantos

thanantos Senior Member ECF Veteran

What, what?!

Damn. Innokin better come strong tomorrow.

EDIT: As a guy looking for a 30-50 watt device this makes me very happy.

3. Thespis

Thespis Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2014
    Texas
    Dang. I just bought this yesterday! Vape gear isn't new very long, is it? I got a good price though, and it's working great.
    IMG_20141231_102026[1].jpg

4. Evi|grin

Evi|grin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    SMOK's 36watt and 50watt mini will be out in January too. Its supposed to fire down to .2ohm

5. Trailz

Sep 4, 2014
    NE OH US
    Yep, may be game over if the MVP 3 comes in at 30W. Eleaf wanted to get the buzz going before the Innokin announcement, smart.

6. thanantos

Agreed. I have been waiting for the MVP announcement for a while now, and this just came out of left field. Definitely has me thinking now.

7. dabears34

dabears34 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    The new world of vaping, get something and its outdated before your package arrives!

8. Trailz

Sep 4, 2014
    NE OH US
    Waiting for the specs on both devices.

9. HecticEnergy

HecticEnergy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    TX, USA
    lol
    I guess I never cared if my stuff was the latest and greatest... Computer technology goes the same way... These days I'm happy as long as my gear works to my satisfaction.. when it doesn't then I start looking again :)
    Egos werent cutting it - got a SiD. SiD broke, got another SiD. 15w wasnt cutting it, got a cana mod. needed stealthy mod, got 4nine clone. sick of dripping but didn't want a tank got Reo Grand. Even when I buy stuff its not new.. I wait to see what reviewers have to say before parting with my money :)
    To each their own, this forum gives everyone the shineyitis's to one degree or another :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Conchord George

Conchord George Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2013
    NH
    Specs seem way too good to be true. Only a couple mm in each direction bigger and they fit a 4400mAh battery in there? I like the iStick for its form factor and will most likely be buying the next version, I just don't think this is it.
    The mini just dropped and they announced it a while ago with many places taking preorders. Yet this HUGE upgrade to one of the most popular mods of the year sneaks through with no mention from eLeaf? Got to be skeptical.

11. BoomerFZ1

BoomerFZ1 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    iStick 50.jpg

Ruh Roh!!!! It really looks like they shored up every problem I've heard about the original iStick.

12. mndh1007

mndh1007 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2014
    Whaaat that'd be awesome

13. twgbonehead

twgbonehead Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2011
    MA, USA
    You really have to wonder what's up with Innokin. I mean, they had a tremendous foothold in the market, but then seem to have just sat on their laurels. I can't believe they didn't get out the new MVP3 before Xmas (and it was already behind many of the competitors, spec-wise, when it was announced).

I'm glad others are picking up the slack, but still can't figure out what's up in the innokin corporate mind.

14. thanantos

They just announced the MVP 3.0 on Reddit:
    Yeah....

15. Trailz

Sep 4, 2014
    NE OH US
    This is what happens when you rest on your laurels. Can anyone say Blackberry? I choose the IStick 50W.

16. HecticEnergy

Jan 24, 2014
    TX, USA
    Lol blackberry just wasn't able to stay competitive. They were several years late with their touch smartphone. I don't think innokin is there yet, but let's see the specs on it before jumping to that conclusion :p

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

17. Trailz

Sep 4, 2014
    NE OH US
    BlackBerry stopped innovating and rode on their success. I've reviewed the specs for both and choose the istick 50W. Eleaf is trouncing them with innovation.

18. HecticEnergy

Jan 24, 2014
    TX, USA
    Yep, I'm just saying give innokin the benefit of the doubt. I don't think they have stopped innovating, but the mvp2 is long over do for an update... And not just wattage like their mvp20w lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

19. caramel

caramel Vaping Master

Dec 23, 2014
    4400mAh? if it has 2 batteries in series I can definitely see how I won't buy one.

20. jjcordone

jjcordone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2011
    Rhode Island
    cvapor has the 30watt iStick as a pre-order with delivery at the end of January @ $44
    Looks like the original but with a different top deck on it.
    They have the best price I've seen for the mini iStick - $18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.