Not open for further replies.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
Hello there.
I was just wondering how to unscrew eleaf istick pico? Screws are very small and I can't find anything to unscrew them.
Any solutions?

I have used a very small screwdriver. They aren't torx. But yeah not sure why you are wanting to take it apart. In my case, mine was already "mostly" dead, so it was more curiosity than anything.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, HamzaBacevac. The iStick Pico 75 uses a Torx T-5, although a tiny jewelers screwdriver will probably work as well, as Iron Molly mentioned. Just make sure a regular screwdriver fits snugly!

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Reactions: Iron Molly

Houndstooth

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2016
    Cape Ann, MA
    I have one pico x. The settings are not stable, annoying. I don't have access to a PC for upgrading the firmware. Has anyone else seen this? Will the firmware upgrade settle the problem?
    I can remember my 75 getting a tad glitchy until a firmware upgrade. My Squeeze 2 is doing it now (only battery life inaccurate) after a month and I expect the firmware to remedy it.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Hello there.
    I was just wondering how to unscrew eleaf istick pico? Screws are very small and I can't find anything to unscrew them.
    Any solutions?
    I found a straight blade jeweller driver of the right size worked for me.
    You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your subject/question. Your subject: fasteners, suggest posting in : Atomizer Mods or VV/VW APV Discussion
    You may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread